Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Luck Magnifier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

This is my first post and I hope it will help people in their decisions in choosing subs and what not. I am currently listening to Luck Magnifier.
Details:
Ultrasonics at night.
avg about 8 hours.
stereo is decent(used frequency test, all good) surround system

Last year I combo'd LM with Ultra success for around 60 days june-july.
results: from what I can recall...I was tired and felt drained. I was focused getting things done, more responsible, and things seemed to
work out for me. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't like magic, just like I had this attitude that success was attainable just had to work for it. as for luck...it wasn't as apparent to me but things were noticeable every now and then, like finding a parking spot or getting a good deal on groceries when I only had ten bucks in my pocket.

Today: I restarted listening to Luck Magnifier on January 1. I think I missed 3 nights since. combo with max learning for first 45 days then switched to winning mindset to today.

Background: I like gambling but have taken quite a beating in every game of chance for a year ( like 85% losses ). the last time I gambled was march besides the occasional quick pick.

LM (just under 5 months): I've noticed more and more that I always find parking within 5 min (last year I would wait 30-60 mins for a spot). Just recently I've been receiving money from unexpected sources. I've been getting great deals on things that I want. I've been running into cute girls that I've wanted to talk to that seem better than mere coincidence.

I did encounter resistance and my brain did feel completely drained at times but I find my way back through doubt and push forward. I know I'm missing a lot of details but if you ask questions I'll answer to the best of my ability. I will also start other threads for the other subliminals I have listened to.