Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Suggestion for the Store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded the EPRHA sub from my phone, and it wasnt until quite a bit of time later that I actually found the instructions that apply to it. I was thinking maybe you can put a link to the instructions for subs at the end of the product details for each product so they are easier to find. After all if people don't have the instructions then how can they use it properly and to the maximum benefit? On PC its pretty easy to see the instructions tab, but not everyone is on a pc these days.
Hi Jennielee,

Thank you for your suggestion-

We are in the middle of making our site mobile friendly. It is "useable" at best and we want it to be easy to use on devices other than computers. We are painfully aware that it is currently not. I do agree that the instructions should be made obvious, and next to the downloads. We will definitely do that, as well as link mobile device instructions next to them. For any device other than an Apple one it is easy...but for an apple device they have purposefully made it excessively difficult to put mp3's from anywhere outside their music store onto their devices.
Maybe BAMM might work nicely with 'Jason Capitals dominate your day'. Jason Capitals "Millionaire" program and focus and creativity might improve with a session with Command Z Radical undoing, who offer meet ups, skype sessions and more.

Any breakthrough/advantage can't diminish progress only Enhance it.