Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What would I attract...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had an interesting thought.

Since I have no experience with women,

I've never had sex.
I've never been on a date.

And don't have enough knowledge / information to know what I want with a woman.

What exactly would I attract if used an AYP program?
But you still have a vision of what the ideal girl would be right?
I assume you would attract that girl. That may not be what's actually perfect for you though. Just what you think is perfect.
Quote:Guilotine Wrote:
But you still have a vision of what the ideal girl would be right?
I assume you would attract that girl. That may not be what's actually perfect for you though. Just what you think is perfect.

Interesting thought.

I don't know for certain the kind of girl I want. But I'm pretty certain about the kind of relationship I would like to experience,

That being a casual sex, no strings attached kind of relationship.

My main thought was that I would attract a generic girl that wants the same kind of relationship.

Sexually speaking, my subconscious mind has no information about what I like 'in bed', etc.

So maybe my subconscious will just focus on attracting a girl that gives me maximum opportunity to gain some sexual experience.

I might try an AYP in about 9 months time (I have a few subs on queue, that I want to finish before starting anything else). If I do, I'll keep a journal of it!!
Hi MasterEnki,

You might want to sit down in a quiet room with a cup of coffee and write down what kind of girls you like for example

I like women who have the following qualities

1. Speak more then one language
2. Go to the gym and look after themselves
3. Enjoy travelling to other countries on a regular basis

etc..

It could be you like blondes or you like girls who like rock music or hip hop

I get the feeling that your still a young man ? you know I never had sex until I was 27 years old Big Grin

If your undecided on the type of woman you want just take every opportunity to talk to women any woman just for the experience. Another thing is in this day and age you have the internet...google is your friend, back in the 1980's I never had this tool I wish i did, use it to gather information on women and dating.

Hope this helps

(04-16-2014, 02:10 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]I had an interesting thought.

Since I have no experience with women,

I've never had sex.
I've never been on a date.

And don't have enough knowledge / information to know what I want with a woman.

What exactly would I attract if used an AYP program?
Try blueprint daygame or girl friend sequence from daygame.
You'll understand all lot about what girls/woman really want.
It's worth a lot of books and experiences. If you are not convince by what I say just watch their first video and you'll be convince.