Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question regarding some audios.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I’ve recently bought LTU 3.1 and I’ve been testing it for 3 days now. I know much about the body/mind and I can actually feel micro differences between my mental states. I can go even beyond that, I know the state of my neurotransmitter receptors in several parts of the brain. Not only do I know the state of my receptors but also sub receptors like Dopamine (D1,D2,D3), Serotonin (h5t1, 5ht2-a, 5ht2-c), Glutamate (cAMP, NMDA), etc.

Why am I telling this? Because after 3 days only I know immediately that LTU can’t be used by some people because it will cause depression/anxiety in them. Why? Because some people (like me) need drive/motivation/high mental energy before everything else. We get our confidence, mood and drive from Adrenaline, Noradrenaline or Glutamate (depending on the subject in question)and not from mental talk. LTU is basically a “mellow/peace out/low energy/lovey dovey” all-in-one it seems. It’s basically the opposite of what some people need for a life tune up.

That is exactly my problem. I was using ASC free audio but couldn’t for the life of me get to sleep. I only sleep about 4-5 hours/night but with ASC I would sleep 0 hours it seems. My sleep patterns screwed up my Circadian rhythm so I have low energy during the day and high energy at night. It was also the problem with ASC for me. Just like I was saying before about some people needing high mental energy to use their confidence and good mood so happens with me also. When I had low mental energy ASC did absolutely nothing, it even took my good mood away in less than 20 minutes. When my energy levels raised ASC showed his true colors, I was already grinding my teeth at day 7. Controlled Aggression, love it. Big Grin

Problem is, I need sleep. I realized on that 7th day of ASC at 2am that I wouldn’t sleep at all if didn’t calm myself down. So, I stop ASC and try a copy of the old LTU 3.0. In less than 30 minutes all my energy and drive was gone and I could fall sleep. Next day I bought LTU 3.1 but it screwed me so much by listening to it during the day.... The second day it was even worst; that day I had to teach fun, energetic night seduction game to my students. Well, it was probably the worst class ever. Instead of leading by example I looked like a zombie the entire time. My students that are just starting were showing more balls than I did. I didn’t even have any creativity to help them. Again, low mental energy = low confidence, motivation,etc to some people. Conclusion, stopped LTU3.1 for the meantime because it was interfering with my professional life.

The perfect solution for me would be ASC during the day and LTU 3.1 at night but it seems we can only use one 5G product. Argh. Are there no exceptions to this rule? Even if the process takes longer? It would be so great to be able to use the two or at least have some new products divided into Day and Night. Energy during day/Mellow before bed.

Anyway, I decided to check out the 4G products and it seems those are for more specific uses. They were cheap enough so I bought OAA (because it also includes OGSF and it’s already aimed at what I do: Approaching women.) I also bought “Seek the challenge” to seek new and bigger goals at what I do.

So, today I stopped LTU 3.1 which I was listening for some hours. I put on the “Overcome Approach Anxiety” one. It only took 30 minutes to turn me form a zombie to someone ready to face the world. After that I had the “seek the challenge” on queue and it seemed to hype me up even more. Nice, I thought this was out dated technology but it seems to be working similar to the 5G ones. Smile

Anyway, if I can’t use ASC during the day and LTU at night how can I use OAA and STC for the best effects? Do I put both tracks on loop or is it better to have one playing for 8 hours followed by the other or something else? Or do I find out what’s best for me?

regards
You're only allowed to use one 5g sub at a time.

The best way to use two 4g subs together is one sub for 8 hours, take 1 hour break then the second sub for another 8 hours.

Thanks

Fonzy
Interesting viewpoint. Usually people think of these subs from the viewpoint of "the suggestions will affect my beliefs, which will then change how i feel and behave in the future", whereas you seem to be thinking "the suggestions make me feel a certain way right now". I don't actually know if LTU could make you feel too happy/grateful to lose your drive. But e.g. while AM's stages 1&2 may make you depressed or angry, its only temporary and the final effect of "being more alpha" and acting accordingly is goal that is hopefully achieved after completing the program and allowing the mind to settle down. Resistance to what the suggestions are saying could lead to negative feelings while listening.

That being said, there's Natural seduction for men. I think that aimed at getting you "in state" permanently or something.
(04-13-2014, 01:48 PM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting viewpoint. Usually people think of these subs from the viewpoint of "the suggestions will affect my beliefs, which will then change how i feel and behave in the future", whereas you seem to be thinking "the suggestions make me feel a certain way right now". I don't actually know if LTU could make you feel too happy/grateful to lose your drive. But e.g. while AM's stages 1&2 may make you depressed or angry, its only temporary and the final effect of "being more alpha" and acting accordingly is goal that is hopefully achieved after completing the program and allowing the mind to settle down. Resistance to what the suggestions are saying could lead to negative feelings while listening.

That being said, there's Natural seduction for men. I think that aimed at getting you "in state" permanently or something.

Yeah at the moment I'm using Ultra Motivation and it's more that I'm feeling motivated/ having energy compared to beliefs changing. Where Ultra Success is changing both equally.

Thanks

Fonzy
(04-13-2014, 12:58 PM)Vehe Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I’ve recently bought LTU 3.1 and I’ve been testing it for 3 days now. I know much about the body/mind and I can actually feel micro differences between my mental states. I can go even beyond that, I know the state of my neurotransmitter receptors in several parts of the brain. Not only do I know the state of my receptors but also sub receptors like Dopamine (D1,D2,D3), Serotonin (h5t1, 5ht2-a, 5ht2-c), Glutamate (cAMP, NMDA), etc.

Why am I telling this? Because after 3 days only I know immediately that LTU can’t be used by some people because it will cause depression/anxiety in them. Why? Because some people (like me) need drive/motivation/high mental energy before everything else. We get our confidence, mood and drive from Adrenaline, Noradrenaline or Glutamate (depending on the subject in question)and not from mental talk. LTU is basically a “mellow/peace out/low energy/lovey dovey” all-in-one it seems. It’s basically the opposite of what some people need for a life tune up.

How do you know all that stuff wow. Do you do some kind of trance/hypnosis to check this?

I think Shannon will be more qualified to check if what you are saying is possible or not.
(04-14-2014, 01:28 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2014, 12:58 PM)Vehe Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

How do you know all that stuff wow. Do you do some kind of trance/hypnosis to check this?

I think Shannon will be more qualified to check if what you are saying is possible or not.

Good question. I was always highly intuitive but that was supercharged when I did Sun Gazing two years ago. Knowing all that about the brain has helped me a lot because I always know what Neurotransmitter is down or up and then I just need to tweak them with supplements, herbs, etc. Wink

LTU feels exactly like an anti-psychotic for me. Very good before sleep since an Anti-Psychotic is basically just a pill that lowers your Dopamine levels. But if you have relatively low Serotonin levels like I do lowering Dopamine is pretty bad. Self-Confidence goes immediately out the window along with mental energy. Sure, I could add a bit of "Deprenyl" or a SERM like "Banisteriopsis Caapi" to raise my dopamine or serotonin levels while LTU was working but that would defeat the entire purpose of the audio. Not really a big problem, as soon as I finish teaching my students I can mellow up so I'll use it then.

The first 14 minutes of "Overcome Approach Anxiety" always put me down, make me feel blue and then it starts to slowly builds up my drive, confidence, mood and libido after the 20 minute, by the end of the audio I'm ready to face the world. Big Grin Yesterday I was playing a bit of "GRID 2" while listening to "Seek The Challenge" and I had laser like focus. After a while I start feeling bad, really bad. I just wanted to quit the game and not finish it. Couldn't even focus while driving. I quit the game, looked at what audio was playing silently and sure enough, it was playing the first minutes of "OAA". I guess my subconscious is having difficulties with the first minutes for some reason.

"Seek the Challenge" is very motivating for me but if I'm doing something boring it makes me feel very weird. Big Grin

All in all, I'm loving this new tech. Big Grin
(04-13-2014, 01:48 PM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting viewpoint. Usually people think of these subs from the viewpoint of "the suggestions will affect my beliefs, which will then change how i feel and behave in the future", whereas you seem to be thinking "the suggestions make me feel a certain way right now". I don't actually know if LTU could make you feel too happy/grateful to lose your drive. But e.g. while AM's stages 1&2 may make you depressed or angry, its only temporary and the final effect of "being more alpha" and acting accordingly is goal that is hopefully achieved after completing the program and allowing the mind to settle down. Resistance to what the suggestions are saying could lead to negative feelings while listening.

Got you. Big Grin I'm doing this for the long run. It just happens I can feel the effects immediately. I'm just mentioning them, I dunno, to talk I guess. Smile
LTU will be kept on hold until I can mellow down. Wink

I'll check that "Natural Seduction...", thank you.
(04-13-2014, 01:27 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]You're only allowed to use one 5g sub at a time.

The best way to use two 4g subs together is one sub for 8 hours, take 1 hour break then the second sub for another 8 hours.

Thanks

Fonzy

Thanks Bud, Ill do that instead of playing them both on a loop.
(04-15-2014, 10:45 AM)Vehe Wrote: [ -> ]Got you. :D I'm doing this for the long run. It just happens I can feel the effects immediately. I'm just mentioning them, I dunno, to talk I guess. :)

It'd be nice to feel the feel the effects so quickly! Interesting, just hard for me to grasp I guess.. I can feel "I might be getting a bit more tired" after listening to a new AM stage for a day or two and "Hey, I think I'm feeling more awake again" after 30-60mins of NFSM last time :D Good for you! It'll be interesting to see if your response e.g. to OAA changes over time.