Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Life is Awesome!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An idea I had recently:

A solid belief that life is awesome would be very useful for both happiness and manifestation.

'Life is Awesome' is the kind of belief someone has when things go really well for them.

A sub like this could contain both:
'Life is Awesome' (in general) suggestions, as well as, 'My Life is Awesome'.

It would also be useful in overcoming depression.
Sounds lame no offense. I knew a guy at work that say this to himself and others and trust me..his life was not one bit awesome, I could even tell by his body language he was faking the awesomeness.
Maybe his defintion of awesome suc**s Big Grin
I wondering about word definition too, maybe when we have bad definition of joy/success/etc we got more poor result from the sub.
I believe having a positive attitude towards your life and choosing joy rather than something that will bring you down could provide this idea. There is also LTU and a wide variety of subs to make your life awesome. The goal of the sub, would cause it to be awesome. I'm sure there are many general ideas for subs that embody this one in making life pleasurable enough to this standard that can be produced in the future.

Thanks

Fonzy
Wouldn't this come under Deep Gratitude and Appreciation?