Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Slower reactions during AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I am on half of Stage 3 of AM6 right now. The program is working very well. I am becoming more and more towards the man I want to become, which I feel very happy about.

One thing that concerns me currently is about the "dull" feeling in thinking. I have slower reactions towards people in general, and feel less capable to describe things in words. I am pretty sure this is a result of 5G transformation as I did have the feeling during AM5, but not as intense as this time. People around me would tell me that I am "slower" mentally, which is something that I don't want to see in the long term as I will be using AM6 repeatedly for sure.

So the question is, is this phenomenon typical for 1st run through of AM6? I hope that I can regain the "clarity" that I used to have.

J.
I'm sure it is AM6. I have the same thing just going through Life Tune-Up, but I stopped listening for a few days and I've come back to my old sharp self. I guess it's just something we've got to go through to achieve our goals.
Interesting to hear this as I cannot afford to have people perceive me as slow retarded or mental in my line of work. Could this be a bug in AMS 6.0 that needs to be ironed out ?
I am currently running AM6...

What we're experiencing is a change in IDENTITY, so there will be a sort of "loopy" confused feeling....

IMAGINE...we have 100,000+ words/statements (script length) repeatedly entering into our subconscious 8+ hours everyday--->against the stuff that was already there as our old identity....

The GOOD NEWS: feedback on the sub from multiple users will be given in the June-Sept range

The NOT SO GOOD NEWS: Shannon isn't using the sub due to BAMM, and since he's the only one that knows the stages & design, he can't give immediate feedback as we go through it
I was slower when using the first two stage from AM5 but since the third stage I got used to it. Even when I finished AM5, I took a rest for
10 days and I didn't notice any difference (slower/faster).
Now I'm on the 7th days stage 1 AM6 and I didn't notice anything related to being slower. I think you will get used to it like I did.

Maybe stage 2 will kick my butt too I don't know xD.

I ride motorcycles the weekend and I'm quiet sure I'm not slower to react when I see a car stopping in front of me.
I had the same reaction during the lower stages of sm3 but noch in the sixth stage my reactions are fast as hell... i have the feeling that everything is in slow motion....which annoys me...
(04-14-2014, 05:11 AM)AfzalG Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same reaction during the lower stages of sm3 but noch in the sixth stage my reactions are fast as hell... i have the feeling that everything is in slow motion....which annoys me...

Good to know that things will get better. Smile