Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Upgrading to AMS 6.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys,

For nearly 8 weeks I stopped the AMS 5.0 program as I had some really shit things happening in my personal life. I gave up listening to the AMS 5.0 nearly 8 weeks ago at the time I was beginning stage 3.

My question if continue with AMS 5.0 should I start from the beginning ? that is start stage 1 again ? or should I purchase AMS 6.0 ?

AMS 6.0 seems tempting as its alot more powerful should I upgrade to the new version ? from what I understand there is a special price to upgrade.

Thanks
Thor2014, I am not sure you will feel better using AM6, at least from stage 1 to 3. Look at the journals out here. None are very positive (TangoDelta is the last one I saw and he almost want to quit.) You better continue with AM5 if you can.
Sounds very depressing journey. Sounds like AMS 6.0 but just be as rocky as AMS 5.0. How are you getting along ?

Might have to start from the beginning again awaiting to hear from the gurus on the forum.

(04-11-2014, 11:51 PM)Psiklou Wrote: [ -> ]Thor2014, I am not sure you will feel better using AM6, at least from stage 1 to 3. Look at the journals out here. None are very positive (TangoDelta is the last one I saw and he almost want to quit.) You better continue with AM5 if you can.
8 weeks is too much loss you have to restart all over again. Plus you be off balance because you stopped.
AM6 would be better I think but because you stopped in the middle maybe it's better to restart AM5.
If you can't hold on with AM program maybe you should try LTU instead it's more easy and you get faster result.
The manual for AM 6.0 says, that you have to start from stage 1 again if you miss more than 32 days. I think AM 5.0 should be similar.

If you begin with AM 5 again or purchase AM 6 is your choice. But I don't think AM 6 will be easier. I found stage 1 really hard. Stage 2 is almost nice to me and I like it, but the journals of some other people tell something different.
Sebastian,

I am convinced as to the power of AMS 6.0 after reading the efforts Shannon has put into creating the new product. Might just go for the upgrade either way I think it would be beneficial upgrading.

A friend of mine mentioned the Super Human Operating System which he says turns you into an alpha man but will stick with AMS or maybe I can use the Super Human Operating System and AMS 6.0 together will investigate.
It's for sure more powerful than AM5. When I think about it this way, maybe you can benefit from OGSF which is built in in the AM6 program.
Super well AMS 6.0 it is !

Is this built into stage 1 or stage 2 ?

Have you explored a product called the super human operating system ?
(04-13-2014, 08:00 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this built into stage 1 or stage 2 ?

"Overcoming guilt, shame and fear. (Again, heavily modified and optimized from what is available as a separate program in the store. This was one of the most requested features of the new version, and one of the primary reasons a new version exists. This was worked into every stage of the program, from foundation building to refresher.)" -AM6 description
(04-13-2014, 08:00 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Super well AMS 6.0 it is !
Hi Thor. I read a few of your posts in the past, so wanted to say a few words. Please take this in the best way. I am not trying to be negative or condescending. I am writing this because I felt there was a lot of turmoil in your mind whilst running the program, which could have been avoided if you just thought less about the the "whys" and whats" of the program, and just did it.

Before you make a decision on whether to purchase AM6, or restart AM5, you need to ask yourself (and answer honestly to yourself), whether you can stick with the program.

For any subject, whether it is self-improvement, or engineering, maths, dancing, or whatever, there are lots of good (and bad) resources available. It is obvious that with IML you have found a good resource, though.

After that, the biggest stumbling block to succeeding with any good resource is your own persistence, consistency and dedication. There is no point in having the best books, best mp3s or best videos if you cannot follow the program and implement what it instructs. Having said that, the good thing with subs is that it is relatively easy to be persistent/consistent/dedicated in comparison to other methods for learning/developing. You just have to press "Play" every day, and change tracks every 32 days for six tracks.
He is right, if you are not sure you will be able to listen to all stage according to instruction do LTU instead. So you don't mess up your life and get unbalanced one more time.
LTU is a lot easy because It's a one stage program and people get result faster because there is less goal.
(04-13-2014, 08:00 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you explored a product called the super human operating system ?

I had a quick look at the homepage, it looks interesting. But at this point I have got to many things in my life going on, AM6 included. But I will keep it in mind and review it later more deeply.
Going to mail support to find out how much it costs to upgrade thanks everyone for your contributions to my post.
half the price: 250$