Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM 6.0 vs LTU ( Suggested Reading)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By the end of April, I will be completing 90 Days of my first subliminal (MLS)

I have been reading many posts about LTU and AM that I wanted to ask some questions about some of these subliminals.

1. Does AM 6.0 include all the material that's in LTU 3.1?
2. Anyway I can get ASC in 4g if I wanted to continue with MLS? Or would it be better for me to get AM 5.0?

Please share your suggestions or experiences with said combinations. I am trying to see what would be ideal for me since MLS did helps dancing significantly.

Now for suggested reading..

I have read many post about PUAs and what it means to be Alpha, but Shannon is still the one that hits it right on the spot. Try reading Mark Manson's "Models". One of the best books I've read, and gives good advice that I think AM users will love.
(04-10-2014, 09:33 AM)radioheadalways Wrote: [ -> ]1. Does AM 6.0 include all the material that's in LTU 3.1?

I saw a post where Shannon said AM 6.0 contains about 98% of LTU.
What's your results with MLS? Curious
If you compare the product description, the only thing that is in LTU and not in AM6 is : happiness and joy. This may be the 2% missing from AM6.
(04-10-2014, 08:57 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]If you compare the product description, the only thing that is in LTU and not in AM6 is : happiness and joy. This may be the 2% missing from AM6.

Maniac you have noticed a good point. However, AM6 has self validation part higher than any other sub. When you are in peace with yourself, it will bring peace, joy and happiness. I think LTU can be a potential solid base if you are in budget to check whether sub works or not. Gradually, when you have developed belief on sub, you can buy the monster and expensive sub like AM6 or SM or WM. I feel, before AM6 if anyone run sub like LTU or EPRH which can bring huge benefit. Another subtle issue I find is in AM6 you have only one stage to clear your junk-thoughts or may be stage 2 and 3. Then you start to build on new belief. It's very important you do your ground work first before playing deep level psyche-game. That is why some people need to run AM few times whereas some get the exposure within single run. Cleaning your old self-limiting beliefs and refurbishing your thoughts have subtle difference. Hope I have cleared what I actually meant to say. Ofcourse, it's all perspective and there is more perspective than mine too. Best of luck for all fellow users.
yep I also believe LTU should be a program to do for 90 days or more if you want in order to get into AM6. It will build a solid base for whatever AM6 wants to build upon. It will help especially in the first couple stages of AM6. This is all theory, Shannon is the one creating the sub so he obviously much better of what will likely be best, but in theory I just think the more repeated affirmations in a sub in a longer duration, the more likely the change is permanent.
(04-10-2014, 07:20 PM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]What's your results with MLS? Curious

I am actually very satisfied with MLS so far. My dancing has noticeably improved. At first, results weren't very noticeable. I kept running the sub until I had acceptable results. I am following K-Trains advice and am going for 90 days.

This is one of the reasons I want to continue using it, but all these other subs look awesome. I feel that AM or ASC will help tremendously with dancing as well, but still unsure on what route to take. I would like to keep running MLS.
@jonathan4all - the ogsf script in AM 6 is woven into every stage according to what I've read from Shannon. Where did you get the 2/3 stages of bad thought clear out?
(04-16-2014, 08:42 AM)brightike Wrote: [ -> ]@jonathan4all - the ogsf script in AM 6 is woven into every stage according to what I've read from Shannon. Where did you get the 2/3 stages of bad thought clear out?

98% of LTU also interwoven in AM6. I didn't know that when I started lol. But, what I meant to say if you focus on more particular script with validation like LTU it's easier to get full effect within one run of AM6. The context was how I could run AM6 once and get more effect.Moreover, money was another issue that I considered. But now I think instead of LTU if I would run AM6 twice or thrice it would have been better lol, ofcourse if affordable.