Subliminal Talk

Full Version: FYPJ Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it's been about 38 days that i'm using FYPJ nonstop more than 16 hours.

first i want to ask Shannon to give more insights to guys who are running manifesting subs like FYPJ because unlike subs like AM we can't see the end result coming to reality.

and i have some questions about the sub some of them are from my journal:

1-how can i know sub is working?

2-the main reason most people hesitate about buying this sub is lack of information in store and forum.can you please give us some details like you give on SM or AM?

one user said [The only thing stopping me from buying it is not enough information to make me want to buy it. It seems like the product page assumes we all ready know everything about it.]

3-my ideal weight is 80kg and i'm 62 right now.i think having a strong look is necessary for landing a perfect job.but my limiting beliefs are stopping me from having that body.how can i fix it or sub will fix that?

4-do you plan to upgrade FYPJ script? maybe adding OFGS to it.

5-what kind of changes subs cause the user?

--

Tiesto also asked this questions:

I've been reading when it comes to the 'Attract-Your-Perfect...so and so' sub, that it will appear like nothing is happening and then suddenly the girl will appear into your life, and you will simply know that she is the one that the sub has helped to manifest. Does this FYPJ sub works in the same manner as those 'Attract-Your-Perfect...' subs? Will the opportunity for my perfect job just gets attracted to me and pops-up into my life, or do I have to actively seek it out by applying for jobs?

2. How does this sub defines a perfect job?

3. Does it defines a perfect job as being an employee in other people's company?

4. Can it be a self-employed type of job, such as the the one you have right now, helping others through building and selling subliminals and being self-employed, which you would consider as the perfect job for yourself, isn't it?

thanks.
is there anyone in IML to answer these question?

its been about 25 days.
I am not Shannon or a member of IML, but just a few thoughts:

(04-07-2014, 10:51 PM)MJ1 Wrote: [ -> ]3-my ideal weight is 80kg and i'm 62 right now.i think having a strong look is necessary for landing a perfect job.but my limiting beliefs are stopping me from having that body.how can i fix it or sub will fix that?

Isn't it a limiting belief by itself that you need a special body type to get a perfect job? Look f.e. at Bill Gates. Does he have a perfect body?

(04-07-2014, 10:51 PM)MJ1 Wrote: [ -> ]Tiesto also asked this questions:

I've been reading when it comes to the 'Attract-Your-Perfect...so and so' sub, that it will appear like nothing is happening and then suddenly the girl will appear into your life, and you will simply know that she is the one that the sub has helped to manifest. Does this FYPJ sub works in the same manner as those 'Attract-Your-Perfect...' subs? Will the opportunity for my perfect job just gets attracted to me and pops-up into my life, or do I have to actively seek it out by applying for jobs?

2. How does this sub defines a perfect job?

3. Does it defines a perfect job as being an employee in other people's company?

4. Can it be a self-employed type of job, such as the the one you have right now, helping others through building and selling subliminals and being self-employed, which you would consider as the perfect job for yourself, isn't it?

thanks.

As far I know all the perfect manifestation subs refer to whats is perfect for you. So if you think your perfect job is to be an employee it should work fine as well as the opposite. At least if your definition of job contains the possibility to be self-employed, too.