Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Intro + questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello good people, this might be a long one. Smile

I’m kind of new to this subs thing. I’ve tried lots of those Binaural tracks and similar technologies but never got a damned thing out of it. I remember putting anti-stress and sleep tracks playing just to feel the opposite effect along with irritability. Then I saw great reviews about the BrainEV audios. I tried it and also didn’t get anything out of it by the third month. Some days ago, when I was about to finish the third month I found this site because I saw a pirated track of one of the products on sale here. I did some research and ended up on this website. Immediately I saw there were free audios available and decided to try them.
I opted for the ASC 5.0 and this where all the freakiness started.

So, I put my headphones on and after some 15 minutes I start feeling a small change in my head, like it’s active, working or something. Well, even if this is the only thing the audio does it’s still more than all the other crap I’ve tried before.

I kept playing the ASC audio in my headphones and after some time I could really feel something different in my head. I couldn’t explain what but I could feel something.

Nighttime comes and like usually before going to bed I roll a joint with weed + salvia divinorum. I use weed to make me sleep and I use Salvia to upregulate the Opiate receptors and the Dopamine receptors in the Nucleus accumbens. Kind of what low dose Naltrexone does. Anyway, after I smoked the joint and put on the headphones all kinds of freakiness started to happen:

First I started to have many difficulties reading a book, it was like I couldn’t focus well because my mind was busy processing some other thing. Then that feeling of active brain grew exponentially as the minutes went by. My head felt like was going to explode. Then I start feeling this immense power growing inside me. I could feel there was something different in my head but couldn’t describe what. The only explanation I have is brain overload with a kind of “I don’t-give-a-fuck, I own everything.” attitude.

I think to myself, “ok, this needs some further testing”. Next day I decided to go out and buy the Logitech Z623 2.1 Speakers that were on my wish list for some time. I used it to test ASC during sleep.

I smoked the end-of-day joint and went to bed while speakers are playing the silent track. Instead of falling asleep I started getting more and more annoyed, my brain feels more and more active with every minute that goes by. I started to grab my head with both my hands like being really annoyed by something. I started to roll from one side of the bed to the other while still grabbing my head, completely annoyed by something. This goes on and on, getting worse by the minute until I completely lost it and scream, “I fuc**** heard it already!!!! Shut the fu** up damnit!!! LOL Then I realized what I had just said and it really freaked me out. Who was I responding to? Why does this only happen when I use salvia? I’ve tried it the third day with only weed and the effects from the audio get a bit stronger but nothing like when I add Salvia. Could it be that Salvia, that unique substance in the world gets you more in touch with the subconscious, gets you access to it? If Salvia really does this I have to try the audios with the King “Iboga/Ibogaine”.

But even freakier is the effect I get while on weed+salvia from of the Z623 speakers. There’s this spot right in the middle of speakers where I position myself and they present this brutal 3D effect (the speakers are on the sides of a table but the sound looks like is coming exactly from the middle, between the speakers (really amazing effect). Well, it turns out that that spot amplifies the effects of the audio 10x, to the point that I need to turn it off soon because my head feels like it’s going to literally explode if I continue to listen to the audio 30 more seconds. WOW, I don’t know if the audio gives any confidence but it sure screws with your head. lol

So, either I’ve lost it completely and I’m imagining everything or these audios are really doing something. I’m still a big sceptic because no other similar products have worked before for me and the internet world is scam after scam. Sometimes I keep wondering if the audios aren’t just annoying my ears and brain with some weird frequency and the rest is just my imagination or wanting a product to finally work for me.

The real problem I see with continue testing the ASC is only one:
I already have all the self-confidence I need, I’m already what others consider an “Alpha male”. My problem is consistency mostly because of lack of sleep and mood changes. I have no motivation, mood or energy to use my confidence most of the time. When I have energy, motivation and feel really happy I’m unstoppable, I’ll do things only Aaron Sleazy can. Guys like “Mystery” look like wussies next to me when I’m at my best, I mean that only in terms of dominance and relentless escalation into something sexual very quickly.

So, my questions are:
Should I be using ASC at all? I don’t see anything about motivation in the script nor anything about using my imagination to imagine and reach new and more difficult objectives every day. All I see is an audio trying to brute force self confidence in to me senselessly which is not exactly what I need (btw, how can it give self-confidence without touching our fears first? I don’t get it, normally that only leads to overcompensation or mind problems).
I don’t even know if it can give more confidence than what I already have so maybe I’m wasting my time? I will probably never know if the audio gave me self-confidence because my self-confidence is too high and varies from day to day or period to period because of what I mentioned before about lack of sleep, etc. I also don’t feel stressed at all or have cancer so that I can test the other free 5G audios, so how do I really test the technology?
I would probably be interested in the Woman Magnet if it had a sleep aid at least and only after I have proof the technology really works.
I’m sleeping only 4 to 5 hours per day, nearly reaching 450 days now. I’ve used to be the kind of person that would look like a zombie if he slept 7 hours or less just one day. Now I’m sleeping only 4 or 5 hours for more than a year and still I have the strength to start teaching seduction to others. I’ve changed tremendously just by myself, it’s actually unbelievable. You are what you think and eat right? Wink

So, any suggestion? I know I cannot use Woman Magnet before the Alpha Male and the Alpha Male itself only interests me on some points that I’m lacking, most of what the product offers I already have. I seem to be on a dead end here, no interesting product to test and the others that interest me are $500, wow. See my problem? I’m even afraid to try the “Emotional_Pain_Relief_And_Healing_Aid” for fear of making me too calm and take the rest of my energy away. I have that pirated track of LTU 3.0. That audio seems to treat some interesting inner problems but I read that it has copyright or something. Dead end everywhere I turn to. Smile
Perfect for me would be some audio that produces the same effect as hearing for example “Eminem – Till I collapse” or the last two minutes of “Fungus Funk – Microcosmos” at very high volume only. Both of these tracks put me instantly in a state of: controlled aggression + motivation + supreme self-confidence + endless energy. Even my skin crawls. Problem is, that mental state only lasts 10 minutes tops. :/

Any of you more experienced folks has any advice for me?

Ps: When I’m on my computer I use “foobar2000” to play the silent track but also use “aimp3” to play my favorite music at the same time. There’s no problem with this right? Listening to the same 2 masked subliminal tracks gets boring after a while.

cheers
Ultra motivation or ultra succes, it's only 23$. I think AM6 will still help you out even if you feel very alpha. In fact I'm feeling very alpha now with AM5 done but I'm now beginning AM6 because there is so much stuff in there. You think it's motivation you are lacking but that's maybe related to fear of success. I think LTU would be great for you to test because people see results faster than other sub and there is a lot of stuff in LTU (overcome fear, joy, motivation). If you want only women you can go for "be irresistibly attractive to beautiful women", it doesn't require doing AM before, woman magnet do. But it might not work if you are not alpha enough to handle it or your problem might be elsewhere.
" “Emotional_Pain_Relief_And_Healing_Aid” for fear of making me too calm", you seem to have fear if you say that. Afraid to change maybe, remind me of my friend. I don't think it can be a problem instead you'll be more in control because you don't fear so you'll be more outgoing, joyful, free.
And if you do decide on AM6, I'd advice to convince yourself that the subs are working with something more specific (= faster acting) before starting, because it might take a long time to see concrete results with AM.

(04-07-2014, 01:01 PM)Vehe Wrote: [ -> ]Fungus Funk – Microcosmos

That is some weird shit! :D
(04-07-2014, 01:01 PM)Vehe Wrote: [ -> ]Ps: When I’m on my computer I use “foobar2000” to play the silent track but also use “aimp3” to play my favorite music at the same time. There’s no problem with this right? Listening to the same 2 masked subliminal tracks gets boring after a while.

You can play music, watch a movie and do what ever you want while listening to it.

Do you always play subliminal while you smoke weed, I never done that. Maybe you try without if you haven't done it yet.
(04-08-2014, 03:42 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]Ultra motivation or ultra succes, it's only 23$. I think AM6 will still help you out even if you feel very alpha. In fact I'm feeling very alpha now with AM5 done but I'm now beginning AM6 because there is so much stuff in there. You think it's motivation you are lacking but that's maybe related to fear of success. I think LTU would be great for you to test because people see results faster than other sub and there is a lot of stuff in LTU (overcome fear, joy, motivation). If you want only women you can go for "be irresistibly attractive to beautiful women", it doesn't require doing AM before, woman magnet do. But it might not work if you are not alpha enough to handle it or your problem might be elsewhere.
" “Emotional_Pain_Relief_And_Healing_Aid” for fear of making me too calm", you seem to have fear if you say that. Afraid to change maybe, remind me of my friend. I don't think it can be a problem instead you'll be more in control because you don't fear so you'll be more outgoing, joyful, free.

Thanks for your help Smile yes I have some fears but the fear of making me too melow is just because I need all the energy I can get to teach night game of the fun type, otherwise I love to be melow Smile I think ASC is doing something but not what I need. For example, I woke up with a good mood today, 15 minutes after putting the subliminal on the good mood was gone and replaced by this weird feeling, kind of annoyed. This kind of happens every time I play it. Maybe is the "do not give a fuck attitude" feeling, it sure looks similar but in a weaker way. It's not much use because just today I didn't even feel like going to the gym but I forced myself to go just to spend every minute waiting for the time to get out of there. Didn't even speak to anyone. That's why I was saying confidence without motivation is completely useless in my opinion. I would rather have 0 anxiety 0 negativity and 0 nervousness than 300% confidence if I really had to choose because experience tells me it works much better.

Do you think It's better for me to test LTU instead or keep at ASC until 32 days are gone? I just have the pirated silent track of LTU, I can try it to see if it works and if it does I will gladly pay every cent for it followed by AM6 and later WM which is more of what I was looking for to tweak the social part of my game. The SM is what I already am so I don't really need it.

Cheers
(04-08-2014, 07:58 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]And if you do decide on AM6, I'd advice to convince yourself that the subs are working with something more specific (= faster acting) before starting, because it might take a long time to see concrete results with AM.

(04-07-2014, 01:01 PM)Vehe Wrote: [ -> ]Fungus Funk – Microcosmos

That is some weird shit! Big Grin

Thank you, I will do that for sure! Smile

And yes, Fungus Funk is very weird but nothing better to completely obliterate a dance floor. =D Don't mind my music tastes, I used to be a Dj.

cheers
(04-08-2014, 08:13 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2014, 01:01 PM)Vehe Wrote: [ -> ]Ps: When I’m on my computer I use “foobar2000” to play the silent track but also use “aimp3” to play my favorite music at the same time. There’s no problem with this right? Listening to the same 2 masked subliminal tracks gets boring after a while.

You can play music, watch a movie and do what ever you want while listening to it.

Do you always play subliminal while you smoke weed, I never done that. Maybe you try without if you haven't done it yet.

That's great news!! I'll play it 16 hours a day then. Smile
I only smoke weed before bed, don't like it or need it any other time. But it's exactly with Weed+Salvia that you really feel this stuff working. Well if anything ASC will turn out to be an amazing Brain heater. I'm sure some creative people out there could find uses for such a thing. =)))

cheers
The problem is that sub is not a miagic pills, before the sub take down your problem you might feel bad for some days or weeks. In your case LTU seems to be a better sub, the copyright won't prevent the sub from working but will make you understand that you should buy the sub if you got any profit from it.
(04-09-2014, 10:37 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is that sub is not a miagic pills, before the sub take down your problem you might feel bad for some days or weeks. In your case LTU seems to be a better sub, the copyright won't prevent the sub from working but will make you understand that you should buy the sub if you got any profit from it.

Good day,

I think the energy and low mood was because my circadian rhythm is screwed because of my sleep patterns. Later at night all the energy came back and I had to stop the ASC for good. Confidence is basically more Dopamine in certain parts of the brain. Problem is, my dopamine is already in the red line, any more will turn into psychosis instead of more self-confidence. I cannot even take things like ecstasy, amt, etc, it puts me into mania immediately because it raises dopamine levels even more. That's why I had to stop ASC, it was putting me into Psychosis/Mania slowly, drop after drop. I know that feeling well. Smile
Anyway, I turned it of, waited 30 minutes and put LTU 3.0 on. After 20 minutes I was in a completely new mental state, a state that is much much better for me. I could sleep the entire night with the silent track on, something completely impossible with ASC. Smile I guess I found my test product. Even more, I just bought LTU 3.1 so April 10 marks the real beginning of my subliminal path. Big Grin Hope it all goes well. Will aim for 16-21 hours/day for the next 3 months.

Thanks for your help buddy
I'm sure you could be even more confident if you think you can. EPRHA won't make you more motivated right but it shouldn't affect you negatively. The msgs from the subs go directly to your subconscious there for causing you to change and manifest even though there is some fear. The more time you use a specific sub the more results you will see. My suggestion is for you to use Ultra Success first. If you would like to stick with the free 5G give ASC a go for 96 days. Either choice will change you into a believer that subliminals work. You can even start a journal to keep us updated on the way.

EDIT: Ok you chose LTU 3.1. Looking forward to see your progression.Smile

Thanks

Fonzy