Subliminal Talk

Full Version: General questions about this binaural beats/subliminal messages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Skoz

How long do you recommened to listen to binaural beats to acheive optimal results per day and how long ?

Are there any websites with scientific evidents of results acheived from programs like this?

Do you recommend that a person listen to binaural beats and use subliminal message programs such as "mind master" to acheive positive results?
(09-21-2010, 07:17 PM)Skoz Wrote: [ -> ]How long do you recommened to listen to binaural beats to acheive optimal results per day and how long ?

Are there any websites with scientific evidents of results acheived from programs like this?

Do you recommend that a person listen to binaural beats and use subliminal message programs such as "mind master" to acheive positive results?

Skoz, could you please clarify on some of your questions?
Binaural beats/brainwave entrainment doesn't take prolonged exposure, it is rather fast.

Evidence of which programs? We don't sell mind master, evidence on binaural beats or subliminals? If you are looking for studies, then a quick google search would bring some up.
(09-21-2010, 07:17 PM)Skoz Wrote: [ -> ]How long do you recommened to listen to binaural beats to acheive optimal results per day and how long ?

Welcome aboard, Skoz!

As Andrew stated, binaurals (we actually don't offer binaural beats, as I have opted to use a superior technology that does the same thing but faster and more intensely) do not require prolonged exposure, and in fact it is not recommended for most cases, as you will effectively train your brain to stay in the frequency you use too much. Using a program for Beta (~13 to ~40 Hz) is the only exception, as you will find that it helps you be more awake and alert during the day, and may even help combat ADD; however, using a Beta level program with the intent of training your brain should only be done in the morning, or you'll screw up your sleep cycle.

Typically, a half an hour program of most frequencies once a day is fine, as long as you use it at different times of the day and take care that when you use it does not affect your sleep schedule; for instance, using a Theta level program (~3.5 to ~7.5 Hz) every day will reduce your need to sleep in many cases, but if used too soon after awakening, your body will probably resist it (doesn't need more) and if used too late, you'll find it is probably going to just make you fall asleep more than allow you to experience the program. Using Theta level entrainment too much can lead to problems, such as difficulty focusing while "awake", a general spaced out feeling, and difficulty concentrating.

There are lots of studies that have been done on brainwave entrainment, and it is far from new technology; I believe it became a widely known phenomenon somewhere around the 1960's, but I could be off about the exact date - I know it's more than 30 years we have known about how to do this. As Andrew says, Google is your friend on this one, although as with everything on the Internet, consider the source.

Programs like the one you mention are only as good as the script they use. If the scripts are produced by someone who knows what they're doing, then the results will be safe and probably effective; the delivery method is really not very important in the big picture. We are going to be creating a line of video subs soon, and Andrew and I will be creating software long these lines eventually, also. However, creating a high quality product is a time consuming process because a great deal of thought and consideration must go into the creation of each script and the production of the resultant program so that it meets my extremely high standards. (That's also why we have "generations" of products, in which all programs are rebuilt to take advantage of new techniques and discoveries I have learned about or made, and you'll also see some programs have version numbers, indicating that we have rebuilt the program for other reasons, such as that I discover a way to make the script more powerful independent of the generation it belongs to. From what I have seen, this is unusual in this industry, if not unique.)

However, to answer your question, I first recommend using only programs scripted by someone who understands subliminal scripting and how it differs from hypnosis scripting, and never to try to create your own script. There is a lot of potential trouble you can cause yourself using faulty scripts in a subliminal, and for this reason I recommend against using "do it yourself" type programs. But, using the right frequencies of brainwave entrainment can and does definitely aid in making the subliminals more effective. I am going to probably be producing a line of hybrid programs with brainwave entrainment built in soon, based on popular demand. Originally I had opted against it in favor of maximum versatility, as brainwave entrainment limits when and where it would be safe to use such a hybrid program.

Hope that helps.