Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Why do some people need more runs of AM?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon I've read that you mentioned that some people require 2-3 runs of AM 5.0 for it to fully make them alpha..

I was curious as to why some people only need 1 and others need several runs..

I've noticed allot of changes and I'm not even half way of stage 2.. I feel like i'm almost alpha.. Before I started AM I was confident and not in a bad place but I had insecurity's and definitely wasn't a true alpha male..

Do you think that since I've been reacting very positively to the subliminal s so far and that the effects have been very dramatic for me since I started listening (usually takes 4-5 days for me to notice the stages effects) that i'm only going to require one run through, and then can move onto another subliminal afterwards..

I don't think i'm resisting the subliminal s at all is that a good sign that 1 run through is all I need? And when you say some people require 2-3 run through, do you mean that 1 run will make them alpha but to make the effects STAY permanently for ever that another 1 or 2 run through would be beneficial. Or do you mean that sometimes 1 run through doesn't do anything.
Because some guy started from a lower level or a different personality. But If you didn't got any resistance like I think I did you can do another thing and do a another run of AM after WM2 for example. I was going to do WM2 but I prefer to stay sharp with business.
There are a number of reasons why it takes multiple runs through. Maniac's got some of it; some guys are not starting at the same point that others are. Some personalities are not as compatible with easy growth as others are.

But there are also factors to consider along the lines of how much time is given to the use of the program, which version of the program is in use, and so on.

Each man has his own response. Some guys get all they need forever from one run through of 5 or 6, and others need refreshers, or multiple runs through. Permenancy depends on how deep the change is. Once it goes deep enough, it becomes self regenerating. I cannot say how many times a given man will need to run AM to get permanent results. For me, it was using Version 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 5.0. Each version was an order of magnitude more powerful than the last because my understanding was much greater each time I built it. I also came from a history of eing extremely weak and beta, and filled with fear.

Now with Version 5 and 6, it is possible to get it all in 1-3 runs. You guys have it much better than I and my early customers did.

In the end, every man is unique, and only he can decide whether he has achieved his goal after a given number of runs through.
(04-05-2014, 06:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]There are a number of reasons why it takes multiple runs through. Maniac's got some of it; some guys are not starting at the same point that others are. Some personalities are not as compatible with easy growth as others are.

But there are also factors to consider along the lines of how much time is given to the use of the program, which version of the program is in use, and so on.

Each man has his own response. Some guys get all they need forever from one run through of 5 or 6, and others need refreshers, or multiple runs through. Permenancy depends on how deep the change is. Once it goes deep enough, it becomes self regenerating. I cannot say how many times a given man will need to run AM to get permanent results. For me, it was using Version 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 5.0. Each version was an order of magnitude more powerful than the last because my understanding was much greater each time I built it. I also came from a history of eing extremely weak and beta, and filled with fear.

Now with Version 5 and 6, it is possible to get it all in 1-3 runs. You guys have it much better than I and my early customers did.

In the end, every man is unique, and only he can decide whether he has achieved his goal after a given number of runs through.

Thank you I really appreciate the response! I'm curious too if you don't mind talking about it, I read that you had very bad social anxiety in the past.. How bad are we talking? And did each run of AM that you did slowly destroy all of your social anxiety? I always love hearing success story's of people who were socially awkward or horrible with girls and becoming players and social/sexual enigmas.
How could I understand I am "that Alpha" is it about getting notice from everyone ? or is it more about accomplishing tasks smoothly ? is it about superior presence ? or the dominance I express extensively? If someone has better alpha core value than me how I react to this? If I change my friends and mix with people who are more successful , wise and emotionally in better state how I occupy my presence in that level.

The more I become Alpha, I will manifest a better layer of life style and people around and then I will join a new level and improvise myself. There is no stop sign that "ok I am here and I can stop now". It's a continuous lifestyle improvement .. Kaizan in Japanese.

AM6 or MLS Huh greatest dilemma of my life...will figure it out.
Would one need to rerun AM when there is the stage 7, the refresher?
(04-06-2014, 11:56 AM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2014, 06:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]There are a number of reasons why it takes multiple runs through. Maniac's got some of it; some guys are not starting at the same point that others are. Some personalities are not as compatible with easy growth as others are.

Thank you I really appreciate the response! I'm curious too if you don't mind talking about it, I read that you had very bad social anxiety in the past.. How bad are we talking? And did each run of AM that you did slowly destroy all of your social anxiety? I always love hearing success story's of people who were socially awkward or horrible with girls and becoming players and social/sexual enigmas.

I'm not a player, and hardly a social enigma. I'm successful enough with women to make me happy. I'm always working on it, but there are a lot of factors distracting me from women such as business.

I had social anxiety so bad that it resulted in agoraphobia. I could not leave my house. At one point it was so bad that I could not bring myself to leave my bedroom. Even though there was only one other person in the house with me, and not even all the time. My social anxiety was about as bad as it gets. Forget answering the door. Forget going outside. Forget talking to strangers, or even neighbors. Forget going to restaurants. And meeting women? That was just a dream. If I wasn't aware of how to manifest relationships back then, I'd have had no sex or romantic relationships at all for 10-20 years.

Now, I love socializing. I am actually having a very hard time not going out all the time, although for me "going out" is not what it means for most of you. I like to go out to dinner and talk to my friends who work or congregate at the bar/restaurant. I don't go to clubs, or bars that don't have a restaurant attached.

But now, I meet new people all the time. I go to the mall and socialize with friends who I meet there as well. It's not hard for me to meet new people anymore. Wherever I go more than a few times, they get to know me, and I am missed when I don't show up for a while. (It's getting hard to balance all the places where people want me to be to see me at this point.)

On the woman front, I have pretty much whatever I want, whenever I want it. There are limits to my ability to pull women, of course, but they are dissolving. Most of my "failures" are really just me choosing not to pursue a woman because either she's involved, or because she's not worth my time. And when I say pursue, I mean make happen what I want to happen. Seducing a woman or getting her out on a date is just a matter of picking the woman and making a sufficiently sustained effort to achieve my goal. It's just doing the right things with regards to one particular woman, and doing them at the right time, for enough time.

It's not as easy when I am around other guys, bigger guys, better looking guys, but I can still do it. The question is, is the result worth the cost? Most times, the answer is no, so I don't spend time on that woman. Not necessarily because she's not good enough, but because her interests may be so strongly in another direction that I would have to pay a high price to get her, and then there would be no guarantee of keeping her. I'm not interested in one night stands, or dates that crash and burn.

So I'm selective, and my criteria are also different than most guys. I have learned the hard way that the more attractive a woman is, the less likely she is going to be worth the cost to have her. The more guys she attracts, the more likely she is to stray, lie, play head games, etc. I've had a lifetime's worth of being cheated on, head games, lied to and stabbed in the back, so I aim lower and choose women who are trustworthy and have qualities that make them enjoyable to me instead of just worrying about if they're super hot. I've dated super hot, and it wasn't worth it to me.

Maybe at some point in the future, I'll try that again. But for the time being, I'm happy just enjoying a woman's company without constantly wondering who she's texting, what she's saying, whether or not she's lying to me, and if she's going to go do drugs, get drunk, and/or screw one or more guys while she's at it, behind my back. Been there, done that, not going back.

My social anxiety died slowly over the course of all my runs through AM and SM. It wasn't an overnight thing, by any means. Slow and steady. It was SM2 that finally put it over the top and pushed me, literally shaking, into a restaurant alone. I used to be so self conscious that I couldn't bear the thought that someone else might see me eat. How ridiculous.

It took me a couple weeks to get comfortable with going out alone to that restaurant, and then after that I went to a different restaurant alone, and then another and another. I can only wish I'd had AM6 or even 5 when I first started. Unfortunately, I had to create it first.

But now, I love to socialize, and I find that I strike up conversations with interesting people and they with me on a regular basis. I also get a lot of IOIs from women. Sometimes I act on them, and sometimes I don't. It depends on the situation, and my mood. But I can. And life is 10,000% better now.
(04-08-2014, 01:50 PM)Psiklou Wrote: [ -> ]Would one need to rerun AM when there is the stage 7, the refresher?

This has already been answered. Basically, if you believe you have more to gain from running AM again, run the stages again. If you just want to refresh what you have gained, run the refresher.
That is awesome man! What an awesome transformation, could definitely tell your a hardworking guy to be come from where you were to where you are today. Good on ya, now your helping people in need so they can learn to have true self esteem and become more emotionally healthy. Yeah I've noticed I love socializing now, before I wouldn't say hi to the person on the elevator. Now I do almost every time.. I started doing it more since i started AM.
(04-08-2014, 08:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm selective, and my criteria are also different than most guys. I have learned the hard way that the more attractive a woman is, the less likely she is going to be worth the cost to have her. The more guys she attracts, the more likely she is to stray, lie, play head games, etc. I've had a lifetime's worth of being cheated on, head games, lied to and stabbed in the back, so I aim lower and choose women who are trustworthy and have qualities that make them enjoyable to me instead of just worrying about if they're super hot. I've dated super hot, and it wasn't worth it to me.

Maybe at some point in the future, I'll try that again. But for the time being, I'm happy just enjoying a woman's company without constantly wondering who she's texting, what she's saying, whether or not she's lying to me, and if she's going to go do drugs, get drunk, and/or screw one or more guys while she's at it, behind my back. Been there, done that, not going back.

Shannon not to say you're wrong, but couldn't it just be a matter of limiting belief to feel that more attractive= more trouble? I mean sometimes less attractive women actually end up doing all those things as well. I know what you mean about not worrying about hotness, that only takes a woman so far. But I can't help but feel once an individual experiences all the cheating, lying, and manipulation it cements the belief further into one's mind. I mean if an individual grew up dating and enjoying the company of beautiful women without all the headaches then it seems more likely that's what he would attract in the future as well.

But then again I always have trouble determining when things are just the way they are, like accepting an ugly truth vs a reflection of your own internal beliefs. I don't know I guess I just like to see the best in people. And I've realized the media likes to depict attractive women as manipulative and troublesome at times. And with the whole PUA crap that spread a couple of years ago I feel like a lot of men have some really toxic ideas about women that get overgeneralized.
I agree. Not going after the hotter women due to fear of being cheated on doesn't seem very alpha to me. Not to say that they don't cheat more. They probably do since they have more choices just like richer/successful men probably cheat more than other men. But I would expect that after many runs of AM and SM you would have enough inner confidence to be less needy and let them go if they are caught without any emotional damage.