Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Find your calling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a student about to graduate from college and I still have no idea what I want to do with my life.

What about a subliminal that enables us to choose the one path that will maximize our natural abilities in a field that we truly love and can succeed in? Basically this would help us identify our true vocation or the perfect career choice, and get us started on the path to success in that area.
(09-21-2010, 06:36 PM)mtw220 Wrote: [ -> ]I am a student about to graduate from college and I still have no idea what I want to do with my life.

What about a subliminal that enables us to choose the one path that will maximize our natural abilities in a field that we truly love and can succeed in? Basically this would help us identify our true vocation or the perfect career choice, and get us started on the path to success in that area.

Great Idea. I like it!

Agreed,it is an ideal sub and you might just find that 'chew' have more than one calling or serveral over a life time...mine is being healer,a giver, and an apple cart tipper...a catylist for change wheather I want to be 'er not... the other thing is once you do enuff clearing the real you shows up more and more and more,once the layers of 'stuff' are off ya...and yr 'calling naturally comes forth...sooooo over time yr calling may shift from one calling to an even HIGHER ONE as well... make it fun and enjoy the ride,cuz its only a good ride if ya enjoy it but its all a ride in one way 'er another...old soul country boy wisdom. Keith.
Thanks keith! What an epic post. I wouldn't say I have the same calling as you but it's pretty damn close. Soon I will be able to put more focus on this subject.