Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My Experiences With US
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello to all-

I am new to this forum, and to Indigo subs in general. My plan was to lurk for a while and determine if this technology is all hype or the real deal. Now, after about a week of using the Ultra Success (US) sub, I feel compelled to start journaling my experiences. While the verdict is still out, the initial impact has been very impressive.

About me: I am a 55 year old man, widowed, and very active. I am a professional long haul truck driver who drives all over the United States and Canada. I listen to the subs with earbuds while driving, or through my iPhone speakers while sleeping. I am usually exposed to the subs from 6 to 10 hours per day.

So far the US sub has shifted my way of thinking significantly...or should is attempting to shift. I notice that my dissatisfaction with my current job has increased (interesting because I am one of the highest paid drivers in the country). I am also having dreams of a more abundant and fulfilling life, only to feel disenchantment upon waking up. I also find myself daydreaming about this dream life during down time, though I am a lot more focused while performing my job. I can only assume these experiences are due to my exposure to the US sub.

So that's it for now. I'll check in as things progress.

BTW - my plan is to run this sub for 32 days and then run the AM6 series. After that, who knows? Probably WM.

Peace and prosperity,

Nationwide
Welcome NW. You are in for a treat. Smile
These subs work and will change your life completely.

I have done these subs so far: ASC, OAA, OGSF, SIJAFG, and almost done with AM5. Once im done with AM5, ill be doing LTU for 3+months.

I went from a shy self-conscious guy who couldn't go out in public without feeling like everyone was staring at me and judging me, to one Alpha mofo who could walk into a stadium full of people and stare down the most Alpha dude i could find, and have just a little anxiety. Wink
And i'm not even a year into these subs!
I can't wait to start LTU! There are many awesome journals on LTU and everyone seems to absolutely LOVE it.
Looking back now. What would of helped my progress with AM more, is running OF (Overcoming Fear) for 32-64 days before AM.
Since fear is the root of resistance, negativity, and all that is stopping us from being complete badas8ses. It would help immensely.
Even now if i run OF for as little as 30 minutes in between AM, i can feel that OF is "releasing" AM to the surface.
But hey, thats just what i would of done differently Smile.

Can't wait to see your results!
What are your goals from these subs?
Hey IronSmooth-

Thanks for the encouragement. Yes, I am looking forward to great things with these subs.

My goals are simple. I want to knock off some rough edges. I've been through some pretty serious stuff in my life, and I am grateful for that, but there are some residual character flaws that I want to address. Much of it revolves around raising the standards for myself: prosperity, better friendships and lovers, more options in life.

Also, I want to work on some nagging beta traits that I've developed. Going along to get along, deferring to people that I shouldn't, caring what others think, that sort of thing. I developed many of these mindsets during my marriage, and they are not serving me.

Your recommendation of the OF sub is duly noted. While I am anxious to begin my AM6 experience, I would not be opposed to laying some groundwork. Hey, if it will make the castle stronger in the future, I'll establish a good foundation now. If you or anyone else has suggestions, I'm receptive.

Thanks again,

Nationwide
AM6 already have OGSF in it, while AM 5 doesnt, so I think you can safelly jump into AM
Ah you have the correct attitude i like that. Your goals are similar to a lot of ours. AM and WM works on all of those and THEN some. Im sure you've read the AM description Smile
OF is a wonderful option. There are veterans here that are doing their second and third runs of AM and even they are saying they want to run OF after doing AM. You will learn that fear is the root of everything evil lol.
But maybe you also have some guilt or shame hiding somewhere in there. Then in that case OGSF will do wonders for you. In fact its a better choice for most because maybe you don't realize you have guilt or shame hidden deep inside. For example, Shannon the creator was awesome enough to include OGFS (Overcome Fear Guilt and Shame) into OAA (Overcome Approach Anxiety). And in about 40 days my approach anxiety was cured ENTIRELY with that sub. I can walk up to dimes with very very little anxiety and strike up a conversation. Conversations are not covered by the sub though lol, but rejection is, and then some. It did its job very well.

So if you decide to go the route of OFGS then, LTU (Life Tune Up) is literally a sub that touches on everything from happiness to procrastination to confidence to smiling more. Best of all it has OGSF included and its in 5G. Thats HUGE. 5g is 9 or so times more powerful than 4g. So since OGSF is in 4g its very powerful but 5g is off the charts.

If i were just starting i would run Life Tune Up for 96 days and then jump straight into AM6

I have 8 days left of AM5. Then its a week off to let everything settle, and then LTU here i come Smile

EDIT: Oh i forgot to mention, from the journals i read where guys were using OGSF (4g) and then moved to LTU (5g). The OGSF is actually stronger in LTU even though that is not the focus of the sub. Its crazy powerful.
Ah yes AM6 does have OGSF already in it...
That sub is going to take you for one hell of a ride lol.
Thanks for the info guys. Since OGSF is already included in AM6, I'll make that the next project. It seems that it would be a good foundation for many of the other subs. Besides, I'm always up for a white-knuckle thrill ride.

With US, can anyone tell me why this sub has got me thinking about my sex life? I didn't really purchase it for that reason...kind of interesting though.

Peace and prosperity,

Nationwide
(04-03-2014, 06:41 AM)Nationwide Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the info guys. Since OGSF is already included in AM6, I'll make that the next project. It seems that it would be a good foundation for many of the other subs. Besides, I'm always up for a white-knuckle thrill ride.

With US, can anyone tell me why this sub has got me thinking about my sex life? I didn't really purchase it for that reason...kind of interesting though.

Peace and prosperity,

Nationwide

If I would use US, I would have made a list try to jot down what success means to me. Then I will write it two times in a day and for sure, sub will enhance the result and manifestation.
[/quote]
If I would use US, I would have made a list try to jot down what success means to me. Then I will write it two times in a day and for sure, sub will enhance the result and manifestation.
[/quote]

Okay, this is too wild.

I actually had done something like this already. Around Christmas I updated my goal sheet based on a book I was reading about the law of attraction. In it the author instructed us to write out a clear statement of our goals, and read this statement once in the morning and once at night while visualizing the outcome we desire. We do this for thirty days and then put it down and let the LOA go to work. I did as instructed.

Well, one of the goals on the list was to experience a robust sex and dating life. Apparently that's where the dreams are coming from.

Strange (and amazing) the way our minds work.

Peace and prosperity,

Nationwide
US will enhance whatever you focus on. If you want to focus on sex, it will enhance that. But 32 days is not enough for most people to get the full impact of US. However, I'd say doing AM6 is a better choice because US is included in AM6, along with OGSF and a lot more. So once you've decided you're comfortable with making the investment in AM6, go for it.
I'm comfortable, Shannon. I'll do it.
(04-04-2014, 01:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]... because US is included in AM6, along with OGSF and a lot more.
Hey Shannon,
Is there a list of all the subs 'included' in AM6? I think I will do WM after AM6 - but would be nice to know which subs are pretty much already embedded in AM6 for after that.
You have but to read the product description.
Pages: 1 2