Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Why isn't Subliminal Shop and Indigo MindLabs going more public?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe Subliminals are a great tool to improve the lives of many. The opportunity of using these subs by many would increase dramatically if the company was viewed more by the public.

Thanks

Fonzy
Maybe the public are not ready for it yet. it's like the Ipad xD, the market was not there before Rolleyes
Hypnosis was discovered long before subliminal, yet not a lot of people use it and even know it can be use to help people. Or they are not willing to change.
Because most people are morons. They would rather suffer doing the same old crap and being the same old miserable selves. Rather than having an open mind and trying to change something about it. Or maybe they are happy with who they are, have big egos, and think they don't need to improve. Many think there is nothing wrong with them. When in fact, their low confidence, short temper, or stage fright can be cured. In turn making their life even better. But no, they are "perfect the way they are". Met so many who think like this. So fu8king sad.
Whatever happened to becoming the best version of yourself?
You only have one fu7king life damnit.

At least the family on this site is doing it!
WOoohoooo guys, you are doing what a lot of the others don't have the balls or patience to do.
it's hard to set aside what you thought it's true for most people.

they prefer to think it's not possible because if it's possible why others aren't doing that?

it's hard to know all your life you were wrong and there was a better way.
Generally, we are "going public" as we have the time and resources to expand that. We're working on more advanced forms of advertising, a new affiliate system, etc. but it takes a lot of time and work with so few people on staff at the moment. The budget doesn't allow for very rapid expansion, or just throwing money at it. We have to do all this ourselves. I have a great team, but again... we're not unlimited in time or financial resources. Our growth is slow and steady, but it is growing significantly faster with each year.

Another big reason is that the general public isn't familiar with what subliminals are, and if they've heard of them at all, they've probably heard or read something that told them that subliminals don't work. A lot of people think they're a scam. When someone has actually tried subliminals, it's usually not mine, and their experience is probably not very good. So there's a definite uphill battle with this.

It's usually not that people don't want to improve themselves, because those who don't won't even be looking. It's that they do not believe subliminals are valid. There is a stigma attached to subliminals that says that whoever believes they work is a nut case because the scientific community largely still has its head in the sand and habitually scorns and crucifies anyone who disagrees.

We are working on creating some advertising that should significantly increase our public presence, though. It's just not something we can do as quickly as I might like. In the next year or two you're going to see us make some huge strides though.
I personally think a Affiliate system would ruin trust. What I mean by that is, if I came to these forums through an affiliate marketer, I'd feel like everyone on here posting was an affiliate trying to push the product to give it a good name so more people can buy, but that's just me on the micro level, as far as everyone else, I don't know how they would feel.
I think you can upload free subliminal like ASC to a torrent site. It would be a good free advertising I think, with links to the forum and very good detail instruction for how to use it.
Torrent site upload AM5 whereas there is program like ASC that is much more powerful/obvious for the beginner and free.
The thing that attracted me here was the precision you used to describe how to use your product. I think some of your program are not used just because the description is not complete enough to attract people. I think every program you sell should have at least have a general pdf instruction. A short list of the product recommended for the beginner would be a good idea too so the user don't get distracted too much and choose a program that is adapted to his needs.
Hey guys, I appreciate the responses and Shannon bringing the good news that affiliate system is back up in running definitely a step forward. I mean just a program you play while asleep that causes such improvements should be grounds enough for a person to "try" it.

Things are actually moving forward with the company and subliminal use so I guess the best way to spread positive awareness is through word of mouth. Like tell five people in your life that trust you about this awesome way to bring positive changes in their lives. IML has already come out with it's Gift Card Giveaway so things are already in motion to help others!

Thanks

Fonzy