Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about attraction subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this topic has been beaten to death here but I have one question that I haven't found the answer for.

Why are there so many different subs for the same purpose that have such a wide range in price and time?

For example the BIABW subs are quite cheap and the end result will be to attract women right? So is the AOS subs. But then we have SM and WM that are in 6 stages and expensive and have to be listened to after AM which is also in 6 stages and expensive.

Now if my purpose were to simply attract women why can't I just use the cheaper ones rather than go for the more complicated ones?

Can someone shed some light on this for me?
From the way I see it, subliminals creates changes / modify your mind programming, bigger multi-stage subliminals modify your subconscious programming to a much greater extent.

I guess it depends on your goal, if you want to overhaul your mind and creates hundreds of changes to make you an even more solid and better person, then use AM/SM/WM, if you just want to make minor modification then use the cheaper smaller subs.

Just like cars, you can do small tuning, only changing the air filter, exhaust, and any kind of other small modifications (BIABW), or you can go all out adding some twin turbo, intercooler, carbon fiber body, rebuilt engine with forged pistons, etc, tuned for maximum performance (AM/SM/WM).

(03-27-2014, 07:35 PM)guilotine Wrote: [ -> ]Now if my purpose were to simply attract women why can't I just use the cheaper ones rather than go for the more complicated ones?

If your sole purpose is just to attract, yes you can use cheaper subs, like what Fonzy3 did, attracting his perfect girl, using "Attract Your Perfect Submissive Sexual Lover" sub.
Well lets say you use Aura of Sexiness. You listen to the sub for 3-6 months and you notice girls stare at you, you start walking like a sexy mofo, you talk like a sexy mofo, and you even eat like a sexy mofo.
Ok thats all great. Living the dream. But wait.

Do you have the balls to walk up to the girl thats eye fu8king you? Do you have the confidence? Is your inner game as good as it can be?
If yes, then congratulations and enjoy your girl.

What if the answer is no. Well thats what AM is for. And SM, and WM. Its more expensive because the script in the bigger more expensive programs is dozens of times larger. Dozens. Just read the description. You are getting way more bang for your buck (no pun intended).
And if you ever wanted to be James Bond smooth, AM (Alpha Male Sub) is the perfect foundation for that. Followed by either SM (Sex Magnet) or WM (Woman Magnet) Which ever you prefer.

I'm just about finished with AM5, and its the best thing i ever did.
Good luck and don't forget to get good speakers! Big Grin
Thanks Guys!
Yeah that makes sense. I have already purchased AM5. I think I will go with that once I'm done with the subs I'm listening to now.