Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Most Requested Sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do we have hope for the most requested and anticipated subliminal Shannon?

An ultimate learning sub. Like a Maximum learning speed, Improve study habits, laserlike concentration. With the newest technology you have all included. Whether in multiple stages or single. If so, wishing we can get it before September when school starts for most of us again!
(03-26-2014, 08:35 PM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]Do we have hope for the most requested and anticipated subliminal Shannon?

An ultimate learning sub. Like a Maximum learning speed, Improve study habits, laserlike concentration. With the newest technology you have all included. Whether in multiple stages or single. If so, wishing we can get it before September when school starts for most of us again!

I think everyone is asking for a learning 5g sub I hope Shannon will reconsider it to build it very soon after current project. I am waiting for MLS 5g version I am almost in the end of my LTU .
1 - 6 stage BASE or general 5g business program like mini BAMM.

2 - Socializing Mastery (Making friends, attracting perfect ones, having fun and being chill and cool person with lots of social activity and living outgoing and charged life).
Up for the learning sub!
+1 for the learning sub
(03-27-2014, 06:36 AM)Clansy Wrote: [ -> ]1 - 6 stage BASE or general 5g business program like mini BAMM.

2 - Socializing Mastery (Making friends, attracting perfect ones, having fun and being chill and cool person with lots of social activity and living outgoing and charged life).

I'm loving the Socializing Mastery

+1 for that.
Shannon are you going to mention anything about this, have anything in mind going for this or..?
Shannon's been insanely busy dealing with the fallout from his last major experiment. What's coming out next is Maximum Healing Speed 5G, which should be going up April 2nd. Then I'm going to be working on upgrading 3G programs some more.

When I start working on making sets again, this will be on the short list for getting built.
Also as a side suggestion, learning comes not only with techniques but with drives as well.

So ideally it should come added in with Ultra Motivation, Seek the Challenge, and perhaps Ultra Success as well just to make things smoother.

J.
Do you think you'll have maximum learning speed in 5g then? or you'll just work on a ultimate learning sub since we're all requesting one?