Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Skip in TLAM!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Shannon i just brought TLAM last night and noticed that my trickling stream track only ran to 29:59 mins while Ocean surf and ultrasonic ran to 30:00 mins so i decided to listen to Ocean surf and discovered that their was a skip at 19:21. Is this a problem??? By the way the i listened to the track last night and right after 8 hours of listening i received a unexpected phone call for possible employment. I don't know f it was the sub but regardless it has made it committed to run for at min 8 months.
That's normal, it happened with a lot of the 3G subs and the subs still do work. Glad you are committed and looking to run it for 8 months.

Thanks

Fonzy
Thanks. I figured it would considering that it was still 30 mins and the voices on the ocean surf are loud as hell lol but I enjoy them. Yea I'm 21yrs old and I always believed that I would be extremely rich. I'm a music producer currently producing for local talent but I have an industry a&r looking at my work now. I started using mls 3.0 first and I am still using it to learn the piano, music theory and other areas of music production. I figured I would use the two to become the greatest I possibly can be. I'm planning on using ayprl and some other sub's but that won't be till next year. Hope fully by then more sub's will be 5g
That was an issue identified long ago and fixed, and it's being repaired as I replace 3G titles with 4G. But yes, it still works.
I bought TLAM today.
Yes. Trickling stream track is still of 29:59 mins.
Still a skip at 19:21
Not fixed yet I guess.
Other thing, in Ocean as well as Trickling stream, I can hear some voices. Not clear though.
It sounds like someone is chanting.
I've heard such sound in 'monks chanting' in some sleeping apps.
Can you pls look into it.
The issue was fixed in that the masking track was repaired. The programs that had that skip were mostly 3G, and since it does not adversely affect results, I decided to focus on building other things instead of rebuilding that.

The monks chanting thing is normal. It's just the fact that the trickling stream is less effective at covering the subliminalized voices, but they are the same volume in ocean surf and trickling stream.
Ok.
No issues as long as it's still effective.
Thanx for clearing out.
No sweat.