Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male Questions/Other stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello team…

I am new to the site but not new to experiencing subliminals for personal growth. I like your testimonials and my wife said that I’m talking a lot in my sleep while playing manifesting wealth. It must be affecting me at some level! I’ve had the recording for only a few days!

I have a few questions on use & titles I’m interested in.

Alpha Male 2010: To my understanding, it’s 6 recordings. Could you give me a little more detail? What are the instructions? How long does it take to cycle through the program per your instructions? What are the differences in the 6 titles/recordings? (What area does each title target?)

Maximize Sales Success: I own a sales training company and I’m very interested in this. Could I see the script? (I would like to talk resell on this, if possible)

Be unaffected by Rejection: Script, if possible?

My Use & Energy Experimentation
I noticed you mentioned the splitting of energy when using manifesting and physical changes. Somewhere you said no two physical change mp3s should be used and another said not to use physical change with an attraction mp3.

I am experimenting with a few other modalities to increase energy and to reduce resistance while using your mp3s & energy devices passively and hypnosis, mediation, EFT & breathe work actively.

Current Protocol:Evening:
Manifesting Wealth – 8pm – 6am
Releasing/Letting Go exercise
Plus at bed time- (one or two of these)
Huna energy breathing
Intention Affirmations
wealth/attraction guided mediation

Day: 1-3 hours of a physical changemp3 w/ energy breathing/ devices and 4 Hours of confidence mp3

Do you see any problems with the above?

Future Proposed Protocol –

Alpha Male
Manifesting Wealth
Ultra Success
Plus a sex related one

Thanks for you reply...Jay

If Shannon doesn't beat me to the reply regarding Alpha Male, I'll chime in.
Alpha Male is a 6 month program and each of its recordings (stages) are to be used sequentially with 32 days minimum per stage (I use 35 days). Stage 1 will work on clearing out most of the negativity / limiting beliefs that one may have. Stages 2 through 5 are like the meat and potatoes and stage 6 is like a top coat. Ask Wildflower about it since he's gone through the entire program and can vouch for its effectiveness.
IMHO, if one were to go through the entire Alpha Male program, it should make titles like "be unaffected by rejection" irrelevant.
Instructions for Alpha Male come as a pdf doc when one orders the Alpha Male set. But some of the directions are: minimum of 4 hours of exposure per day. Don't skip days if you can help it. If you skip too many days, you may have to restart.
And... let go of any expectations you may have... just play the sub, let it do it's thing and go on about your life as if you weren't listening to the sub at all.
This thread should shed some light on the different stages regarding Alpha Male.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Help-w...215#pid215
Thanks team!

Quote:Hello team…

I am new to the site but not new to experiencing subliminals for personal growth. I like your testimonials and my wife said that I’m talking a lot in my sleep while playing manifesting wealth. It must be affecting me at some level! I’ve had the recording for only a few days!

I have a few questions on use & titles I’m interested in.

Alpha Male 2010: To my understanding, it’s 6 recordings. Could you give me a little more detail? What are the instructions? How long does it take to cycle through the program per your instructions? What are the differences in the 6 titles/recordings? (What area does each title target?)

My ace team here has already given you the answer I would have given on this one... Smile

Quote:Maximize Sales Success: I own a sales training company and I’m very interested in this. Could I see the script? (I would like to talk resell on this, if possible)

We are working on getting the scripts for all the programs up asap, so it should not be very long before that's added to the description. As for reselling, if you'd like to become an affiliate, you are more than welcome to, just talk with Andrew.

Quote:Be unaffected by Rejection: Script, if possible?

Again, it's coming, please be patient. Smile

Quote:My Use & Energy Experimentation
I noticed you mentioned the splitting of energy when using manifesting and physical changes. Somewhere you said no two physical change mp3s should be used and another said not to use physical change with an attraction mp3.

That is correct.

Quote:I am experimenting with a few other modalities to increase energy and to reduce resistance while using your mp3s & energy devices passively and hypnosis, mediation, EFT & breathe work actively.

Current Protocol:Evening:
Manifesting Wealth – 8pm – 6am
Releasing/Letting Go exercise
Plus at bed time- (one or two of these)
Huna energy breathing
Intention Affirmations
wealth/attraction guided mediation

Day: 1-3 hours of a physical changemp3 w/ energy breathing/ devices and 4 Hours of confidence mp3

Do you see any problems with the above?

Potentially. The affirmations may conflict with the script I use. I typically suggest against using affirmations with my subliminals for that reason.

Future Proposed Protocol –

Quote:Alpha Male
Manifesting Wealth
Ultra Success
Plus a sex related one

Thanks for you reply...Jay

As long as you don't try to use them all at once. Alpha is a major program. Manifesting wealth is a major program... and two majors are not going to do well together. I suggest doing alpha first. If you'd like to experiment, go ahead and use both and report back, but don't get upset if it doesn't work for you.

Thanks for your patience awaiting my reply!