Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Top products
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

About 6 months ago I bought a 4 disc Inner Talk package for my wife.

One of the discs were for the both of us, so we decided to start with this one. We let it play all through the night whilst we sleep as I don't like it being quite.

I spoke with someone at the company and was told that it would still work whilst sleeping.

I would say that in total, we have used this for a total of about 100 days for around 8 hours per night.

I haven't seen any difference whatsoever.

Do these really work and if so is this company any good?

Are there other companies out there?

Thanks.
Hello,

In my experience with subliminal audio tracks, they work faster than 100 days at 8 hours a night. One of the rules of the forum is to not specifically discuss the other creators in this market, so, I have to be somewhat careful what I say. In my opinion, the audios here are much more powerful than anything else I've tried. I have used a couple other producers and got some results, but, they were slow and hard to notice in comparison. The best way to know is to try one of the free ones and see if it works for you. It is recommended that you take a week off between switch producers. You really don't have a whole lot to lose if the other program isn't working.
Sure, there are other companies.
Maybe they will work too, maybe they will work better.

But:
I do want to spend my time and money (for me the time is more precious, you will always get money, but you won't always get time) on finding out.
I have tried the free one (ASC) until I was convinced. Then I tried AM5 though I was still skeptical along the way. 6 month is a long time. And the naturalizer is not helping you to find out if you have changed. BUT after 6 month looking back I am surprised how much I have changed. Now I'm in AM6 and I feel immense growth already. Don't know if it still comes from AM5, but I don't care. I want personal growth. I am able and willing to spend time and money on things that work.

If you really want other companies, you registered at the wrong forum.

Choose free ones (ASC, EPHPR), try them out or go directly for the titles you're interested in.

By the way: This stuff works! Within AM6 I am surprised every day.
I forgot:

If you use the products, please read the instructions and use the products according to these. It prevents you from messing up the results!
Thanks guy's for the advice.

Sorry to advertise another companies products.

I have to admit that I don't understand yet exactly what you are talking about AriGold (ASC, AM6). I'll need to do some reading on here.

Where is the best place to start?
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Forum-Acronyms

ASC = Absolute Self Confidence
Helps you building up confidence. Is built in fifth generation (5G) format and it's free in the store.

AM = Alpha Male
Has a lot of programming in it. The script is not available, but there is somewhere a thread which programs are implemented. It is also built in the 5G format.

5G is the most advanced format for the programs.

At the shop page you can also find an interview of Shannon (the Godfather of subliminals and owner of Indigo Mind Labs) where he explains his building process, etc.

A good place to start is to find out where your biggest problems lie. Maybe confidence, maybe fear. I would say try out ASC for 90 days. I quit it after probably 30-40 days and I think it would have been better if I had the patience to go for 90 days and then have a good foundation for the next program.

Shannon says his subliminals work like the motor on a boat. It takes a while to get you running and it will bring you further after you stopped the motor. But don't make the mistake to switch to quickly between programs, you will always have a time gap between starting and having it working/seeing results.

Welcome to the forum and all the best on your journey!
Thanks AriGold.

Do all of these need to be played through headphones.

I wasn't using headphones with the other programme and was told it would take slightly longer for results.

Maybe that's the problem. I've had a look through some that I'm interested in and they all say to use headphones.

Thanks.
(03-24-2014, 01:14 PM)deuce Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks AriGold.

Do all of these need to be played through headphones.

I wasn't using headphones with the other programme and was told it would take slightly longer for results.

Maybe that's the problem. I've had a look through some that I'm interested in and they all say to use headphones.

Thanks.

Playing through headphone is not a must, but using it can enhance the result.

The best way is to use it through speakers while you sleep at night for 8 hours, then on daytime add some more listening time through headphones for another 4+ hours, for a total of at least 12 hours per day. That should give you sufficient exposure. After more than 2 years of using Shannon's subliminal, now I'm leaning towards that "more exposure = more effect", the max exposure per day is 21 hours, an average of 12-16 hours should be good.

I'd recommend you try out the 5G subliminals first, they are Shannon's best creation.
Hi Tiesto.

You say to try out the 5g subliminals first.

I've noticed that these are the more expensive ones. Does this mean that the others are less affective, you need to listen to them differently/longer?

Most of whet I'm interested in doesn't state that they're 5g. Can you also get them in 5g?

Is there one about fear of flying?

Thanks.
(03-25-2014, 02:03 AM)deuce Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Tiesto.

You say to try out the 5g subliminals first.

I've noticed that these are the more expensive ones. Does this mean that the others are less affective, you need to listen to them differently/longer?

Most of whet I'm interested in doesn't state that they're 5g. Can you also get them in 5g?

Is there one about fear of flying?

Thanks.

Getting everything to 5G is too much. It takes time and for first timer spending $89.95 is no-no. Try out Shannon EPRHA 5G. It contains OGSF (Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear) and that means tackling all of your fear. Beside EPRHA is a nice choice for the "root".

Lower than 5G doesn't mean it's less effective. Even 3G is more capable than those so-called-the-best-subliminal. Trust me. Anyway before asking please do read FAQ and Glossary. It contains common terms and information regarding Shannon and his company (IML).
(03-24-2014, 11:53 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]A good place to start is to find out where your biggest problems lie.

I can second this. The results will be very obvious.
e.g. In the past, I could never bring myself to approach beautiful women.
Not anymore. 2 weeks into "Overcome Approach Anxiety" and I'm surprising myself with how socially fearless I am.