Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM5 with OAA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have a little question. I'm using AM5 for gay men. I'm on stage 3 and I feel an urge to get a boyfriend. I want to have sex. But I am scared of approaching guys. When I see an attractive guy, my mind goes in all directions to know what to say to that guy. And because I can't find a perfect way to start the conversation without sounding awkward, well I don't approach. The other boyfriends I had were all guys who approached me, so I have no experience with approaching.
Will AM5 help me overcome this fear of approaching or should I rely on OAA for Gay Men ?

Thank you very much,
-Adri
AM5 has things in it to help with approaching (at least the standard version does).
Hey thanks InTheZone, I do believe that the scripts are similar. I may be wrong. I will wait for Shannon to reply to this thread before making any decision on whether I will use OAA or not, but thanks Smile
Hey Shannon so I just bought OAA for Gay Men. I would want to know if I can use it while on Stage 3 of AM5. Thanks Smile
After stage 3, yes. Not during or before.
Thanks very much for your reply Shannon ! Smile I've already listened to OAA for 4 hours, do I need to worry ?
4 hours isn't going to be a problem.