Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Difference Between BIATBW and WM 2.0?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are the major differences (besides one being version 4.0 and the other 5.0) in BIATBW and WM 2.0 or SM 3.0?
And would it be better to stick with BIATBW or start Alpha Male 5.0 then run SM 3.0?
You can find an awesome explanation about the differences here.
Thank you sir
I wonder if AM 5.0 would be more effective than BIATBW for bringing more girls into my life. I don't really have a problem being alpha at all lmao. I just need more opportunities with attractive females.
(03-21-2014, 04:05 PM)Guero Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if AM 5.0 would be more effective than BIATBW for bringing more girls into my life. I don't really have a problem being alpha at all lmao. I just need more opportunities with attractive females.

Anyone can benefit from Alpha male program. It will eliminate things like jealousy that i'm SURE will come out of you when you meet a girl you fall in love with. That's just one example, AM is amazing for your emotional health & a highly recommended program for any man even if you think your an Alpha male already it will benefit you.
I was planning on 32 days of BIATBW then starting AM