Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is it possible ultrasonic subliminals work worse for me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Shannon, I've decided I can't use ultrasonic subliminals. The only way I don't get nausea or a headache is if I turn it down pretty low, and then when I check with a masked track it seems way too low. To the point where I'm better off just using a masked track.

My question is, if I'm more sensitive to the high frequencies and they tend to make me sick could that cause my subconscious mind to have even more resistance to the suggestions? Like positive suggestions being associated with the nausea and bad feelings?
bump because i also want to know
In addition, I'd also like to now if the ultrasonic is more powerful to listen to then the masked versions.
From my experience (18 Months) ultrasonics make my results worse (feeling bad, tired, etc)...I'm not sure why! Others seem to have no problem with them...therefore, they do work-->not sure what the variables are though...

The only subs I can play & have great results on ultrasonics are BASE 3G, Socializing Is Just A Fun Game 3G & LTU 5G...for some reason I am completely receptive to those subs on masked and ultrasonics, but I've made the decision to only do masked...

As far as power is concerned Shannon describes this here....

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Masked...ltrasonics

and here....

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Masked...ltrasonics
I would suggesting having a subliminal running on the other side of the room through speakers only, after setting it low according to instructions. Leave it going 24/7 and forget about it for 1-3 months. You probably won't be in the room more than 12 hours a day any way.

5g is very powerful, so you need to go to bed earlier by 2 hours if you can, as your brain is working very hard to manifest whatever changes you are after. An afternoon power nap of 30 minutes can help also.

I have quite a few 3g which are easy to use, and have given me good results.

When the sub is adequately installed by repetion into your subconscious and accepted as the new program, then the changes will begin to happen from that point onwards.

Some people get a quick response from the placebo affect, then stop using the sub. Best to follow the instructions to the letter for a proper installation that LASTS in the mind.

If you are getting very tired, then make sure you are only doing one sub, coz your brain may be struggling with two.
I bought new high quality powerful speakers a while ago and had to set the volume to very low (less than 15% of maximum) before my nausea disappeared.
(03-20-2014, 12:45 PM)mat422 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Shannon, I've decided I can't use ultrasonic subliminals. The only way I don't get nausea or a headache is if I turn it down pretty low, and then when I check with a masked track it seems way too low. To the point where I'm better off just using a masked track.

My question is, if I'm more sensitive to the high frequencies and they tend to make me sick could that cause my subconscious mind to have even more resistance to the suggestions? Like positive suggestions being associated with the nausea and bad feelings?

I don't think that's likely. If you are having nausea, it could be caused by the resistance, in very rare cases, but if it's not, you're unlikely to continue using the trigger of nausea. Just use masked format at a normal comfortable volume for yourself instead of ultrasonic.