Subliminal Talk

Full Version: for Shannon - Business section updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Shannon,

Are you planning in the near future near updates or new subs of the Business section? Except BAMM, there is nothing in 5G and some interesting subs like Forex Trading Support and Become a Successful Entrepreneur are just in 3G.

Thanks Smile
As I know Shannon will update all existing 3G titles at least to 4G. When it comes to new titles we must wait for Shannons answer.
Smile) ok thank you. but I would like to hear Shannon's opinion / that's why the title of the topic is "for Shannon" Smile)

Personally, I think the Business section, except BAMM which is quite expensive for me, is not as developed as Adult/Men related is, for e.g. Except these upgrades, I would to see new titles developed on trading area, entrepreneurship etc. I can help with ideas if needed.

Once you have the money, your own business, or your own successful trading system, you gain plenty of options to meet high quality women, you have plenty of time to do what you want in your own terms, you can travel a lot etc. I think life is far more important than having a single major focus on women.

Thank you Shannon for any answer.
(03-20-2014, 05:30 AM)zen Wrote: [ -> ]Smile) I think life is far more important than having a single major focus on women.

This is deep. I always admire this kinda guy Smile
Would love combination of BASE + TLAM + US + LM + OGSF + Motivation in 5g single stage. It would be perfect for me because I want to kick my ass and start moving towards success in life, but at the moment have very limited money for BAMM.
Shannon talked about making a 6 stage version of BASE 5G. Was thinking about how awesome that would be on my walk to work.
Thanks. Yes, I saw something about that. But there was update since then.

If he is actively planning to have a BASE 5G or a mini-BAMM 5G for 6 months that will be awesome Smile

I understand that the biggest revenue comes from men-related subs - adult / sexual subs. Look at the topics opened so far Smile) But this subs have a short to medium effect in your life. Ok, let's say after 1 year of doing am6+sm3 you become natural with women, you sleep with them quite easily etc. - the main objective of all those who are buying these subs. But this a limited approach to life in general if your financial part is not solid.

Money gives you options and beautiful women are naturally attracted by successful people. As your financial area improves, your personality/emotional area improves even greater.

Yes, it takes time, that's the trick, but the reward is sweet Smile
I know I'm reposting this, but I (and some others) would really like something like that:

5G single stage:
- (Forex or general) Trading Support & Success
- Everything Is Possible
- Ultra Motivation
- Ultra Success
- Luck Magnifier
- Winners Mindset
- parts of: Think Like A Millionaire

I'd be glad if it's out before the end of the year. The price doesn't really matter.
Thank you!
Lately, I'm rather distracted. I have recently finished some experiments that were very distracting and I have found myself needing a break, so I took up perfumery as a hobby and have now to fight my way back to focusing on subs because everyone wants my colognes and perfumes. And while I very much enjoy making them, I don't want to focus on that right now. At the same time, given some of the other things going on for me lately, I find it hard to be motivated to work lately, even though I want to.

So right now I am focusing on bringing myself back to focusing on subliminals, and slowly but surely building my motivation back up.

I'm working on Maximum Healing Speed 5G right now. When that is finished, I'm going to try to get back to upgrading 3G stuff to 4G, and then tackle some more challenging tasks, like 5G multi-stage upgrades.
Thank you Shannon for your reply. Hope your motivation for the Business section updates / upgrades / new subs creation will be back very soon. Hope we will see a mini-BAMM sub in the store soon.

All the best!
(03-20-2014, 01:14 PM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]I know I'm reposting this, but I (and some others) would really like something like that:

5G single stage:
- (Forex or general) Trading Support & Success
- Everything Is Possible
- Ultra Motivation
- Ultra Success
- Luck Magnifier
- Winners Mindset
- parts of: Think Like A Millionaire

I'd be glad if it's out before the end of the year. The price doesn't really matter.
Thank you!

I agree, a sub to create wealth, not just get out of debt but getting a promotion, sales, manifesting situations where your have an abundance. BAMM's younger brother, but goes past just the "thinking" of TLAM.

Thanks

Fonzy
I am with you. There is BASE and BAMM. But not everybody want necessarily become an entrepreneur and not everybody have the need to become an millionaire. But I think most people want some success in their jobs and some financial freedom. I would like to see something help me to get a good job, be successful there, create some extra financial freedom and helps me to find a healthy work-life-balance. That's just a rough idea I had about that topic.
(03-22-2014, 01:47 PM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]I am with you. There is BASE and BAMM. But not everybody want necessarily become an entrepreneur and not everybody have the need to become an millionaire. But I think most people want some success in their jobs and some financial freedom. I would like to see something help me to get a good job, be successful there, create some extra financial freedom and helps me to find a healthy work-life-balance. That's just a rough idea I had about that topic.

the sub you asked for is already created - in 5G:
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/f...rfect-job/

I am sure there are many users interested in a mini BAMM sub focused on entrepreneurship / investment.