Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Going From Negative to Positive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most of us Subliminal users are sharing our journeys on this forum and there will be ups and downs in getting our desires. To get what we want out of life is innevitably determined on the choices we make. This is just a thread on a simple topic of wether your personality is one that likes to work through the negative to get an intended desire. There's also the positive of receiving being at a high frequency and getting everything at a moments notice. The Law of Attraction proves that we have the ability to create our own lives. Knowingly would you go and seek out the tough option and challenges or stay in the happy place confronting problems only when they become prevalent? Opinions welcome.

Thanks

Fonzy
Interesting, that's something I've been pondering about lately.

I made a thread the other day about 'finding out' my negative beliefs, so I guess right now I'm the kind of guy who likes to work through the negative - picture an adventurer cutting his way through the jungle.

One of those beliefs, not surprisingly - and this is something that shakes me right now as I'm typing it - is that I have to "fall down" into negativity to face it whenever there's something wrong in my life, I have to "become one" with the negativity to face it on its same level, I have to let it "get at me" as if it was some kind of duel or fight.

The moment I had this insight, what 'my mind' said to me was:

"You need to be in beta state [as opposed to Alpha] to solve your problems, because if you stay in Alpha [the 'happy place'], it will feel too good and you won't be motivated to do anything"

I think I'm seeing more and more how this approach is ultimately uneffective: you know, you can't solve problems from the same level that created them, yadda yadda.

If you feel like sh*t (beta) you don't have any power, how can you expect to create or heal anything in your life?

I get the feeling that this is a very, very deep issue, because it's related to energy/Power, your indentification with either the ego or Consciousness/the Absolute, and a bazillion other things we could spend hours discussing (and it would be awesome).
I am getting the impression that your belief is that you are an alpha but for some reason your problem solving state is being recognized as beta. The feeling like shit part is normal, whoever a person is they can relate to having ups and downs. You know what it takes to further your life and the instructions that come into your mind to solve a problem are an intuition that has to be given respect to. You're not doing anything wrong by going into the negative but it is a challenge you have to overcome to have more (happy place) moments in your life.

I get where you're coming from, and I would love to just feel happy all the time, wether it's me perceiving I am very Successful Alpha or a Magnetic tower to attract all my desire, in life there are other emotions to face as well and an appreciation for having to take action is a great way to get what you want out of life. The way our society is this seems like the way to achieve an even higher state. The worst thing to do is nothing.

Thanks

Fonzy
Yes, it's like I have to drop everything to focus on the problem - another belief, I guess.

"You cannot feel good right now because you have this problem to solve, it's not the time to feel good, you must work through this, and then once you've solved it you're allowed to feel good, but not now"

"A problem or negative emotion has the power to stop you in your tracks and deny and nullify your Alpha state [whatever 'Alpha state' means] - negative emotions have as much power as positive ones, if not more"

I'm just blurting these as they come up.

To be precise, to me Alpha state doesn't equate 'good emotions': they're part of it, but what I'm talking about is beyond the ups and down of emotions.
(03-19-2014, 09:10 AM)LifeLabs Wrote: [ -> ]I get the feeling that this is a very, very deep issue, because it's related to energy/Power, your indentification with either the ego or Consciousness/the Absolute, and a bazillion other things we could spend hours discussing (and it would be awesome).

I get that and you're the type of guy that likes to cut through the jungle ( negativity). Which is admirable. I most certainly identify with what your'e going through, I had to overcome it in the past. Consciously it sounds like you're stressed and have to remember what you are overcoming problems for. The goal, and that everything will turn out alright in the end. Which can take your mind off being consumed of the issue but have a more positive attitude when attempting to fix the problem. Forget about anything else that tells you to feel bad, and feel good in the moment because it is your life. - Give that idea some respect. From an outside looking in point of view more sub usage overtime will get you over the negativity and challenges. Ultra Success is a great way to remove any feelings of being defeated so you can get back to enjoying and living life. I appreciate your honesty, you're probably doing a lot of self help work try reading The Magic by Rhonda Byrne it helped me during a time where I was at a similar place of experiencing such issues.

An obvious answer to wether to go through the negative or through positive routes is to find a balance for an experience of both but these subs appear to be reducing the struggle of getting through issues much faster which makes having long days of work/ improving yourself and life more appealing.

Thanks

Fonzy
I've got mixed feelings about that author, but I'll take a look at the book. It's mainly about gratitude, right?