Subliminal Talk

Full Version: LTU3 update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
10 weeks of ltu3 have been done with amazing success.

I recently got diagnosed with sleep apnea and already have the sleep apnea aid. i bought it last year as i knew i had sleep apnea, but didn't use it.

so far, i#ve done less than 1 2/2 hours of sleep apnea aid and i can already notice an effect. there's something going on at my throat, a sort of tingling and slight compressing feeling. it's not sore, nor uncomfortable, i just know something is going on.

as for ltu, i'll definitely come back to it, the dreams were amazing. i had one where this girl i know, a friend type, was asking me why i'm smiling so much, then we got it onTongue i woke up on top of the world that day and grinning from ear to ear. all in all, ltu is a fantastic product and i'd recommend it to anyone, for any reason - it's one of those things i think everyone should do Big Grin
How would you rate your confidence from 1-10 since using LTU?
wait so wheres your results besides having an awesome dream!? haha I'm doing LTU too
confidence before ltu - 2, after ltu - 6

lol, honestly i'm not using ltu for manifestation type results, i'm using it mostly for self esteem and confidence. however, i felt the sex dream worth mentioning Wink
Lol we are literally the LTU Gang!