Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM 5.0 Stage 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. I'm on stage 6 of AM 5.0, 5 days in or so.

I remember stage 1 and 2 were bad due to the initial "trash" removal process. There was anger, depression, confusion. The usual.
Stage 3 got better, as did stage 4 and 5. That was cool.

What im wondering about is this. I'm less than a week into stage 6, and i feel nearly as messed up as i did in the biggining in the first 2 stages. I'm more rude, really demotivated, pissed off and generaly feeling like crap. Seems like every day into stage 6 is worse and worse. Is this normal for stage 6?

Thanks
I read a few guys journal who has got problems with stage 6 too, I'm currently doing stage 6 day 23, I got a a very small resistance at the beginning. But overall it's powerful and I got a lot of girls who notice me and I talk now more easily with them.
Thanks i appreciate it. Better go read some more journals.
Did the girls noticing you and you talking to them easier start with stage 4,5 or 6?
Stage 4: I was happy, relax, enjoying my life Big Grin
Stage 5: the girls notice a change in behavior around me. James bond feeling, etc
I thought i was the only one!
i recently stop using the sub! at the first 10 days of level 6. i couldn't take it anymore!
confusion,phobias,social anxiety,bad mood,you name it! its all there!
what a waste of time and effort!
how much time since you stopped? if you stopped less than 2 weeks ago you can still continue.
i think i'm close to a week since i quit! i don't think i want to continue
i don't think i wanna mess up with my subconscious ever again!

i feel very unhealthy at the mo and i really hope to get better again!
I don't know what's your story but maybe you should start with an easier sub. You can use stress relief to get better: it's free. And then move on from there. Don't give up because one sub didn't give you the result you hoped, maybe you weren't ready for the change yet.
maybe you're right!
i will try to have some rest and relaxation for my brain for couple of months and see
what happens Smile