Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Are we becoming super men?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you believe that the power of subliminal programming is so strong that overtime & with the usage of various programs (alpha male, WM/SM, Gratitude, Carpe Diem and more) that we are going to become extremely advanced human beings & are going to be far superior then your average man in terms of emotional health, ability to receive & give love and essentially every other aspect of life..

The subliminal are only getting more and more powerful what is the end result of all this? Say you do different programs for 10 years & a young guy like me that means i'l only be 29.

I'm curious as to what everyone thoughts are on this as I'm sure you've must have thought about this at some point. Were so blessed in this day and age to have such powerful technology & for the great work Shannon has created.
I guess we don't want to know where the limits are, the limit are the sky or us.
A man without sub against a man with sub Undecided.
I would say I'm lot better than I was and I want don't to compare myself to others. I just want to get better over my old self which is a lot better with AM5.
Still there are people without sub who have great lives so subliminal is not the holy grail (if this stuff really exist Tongue )
We must be very careful.Programs like AMS 6.0 might well create a breed of super humans. The danger is the goverment may intervene and shut down Shannons site for fear of creating a new breed of "x men"
In my own experience...I'm convinced that the level of personal/psychological/emotional growth that happens through consistent subliminal use is truly remarkable. I also believe it makes one much 'riper' for awakenings/ enlightenment that are integrated into a meaningful purpose driven life.
Most definite yes.

Thanks

Fonzy
(04-13-2014, 02:10 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]We must be very careful.Programs like AMS 6.0 might well create a breed of super humans. The danger is the goverment may intervene and shut down Shannons site for fear of creating a new breed of "x men"

I have the same fear.
(04-14-2014, 05:28 AM)AfzalG Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2014, 02:10 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]We must be very careful.Programs like AMS 6.0 might well create a breed of super humans. The danger is the goverment may intervene and shut down Shannons site for fear of creating a new breed of "x men"

I have the same fear.
I cannot imagine that this is a real concern. The subs are not creating "super humans"; they allow "normal"/deficient humans to achieve proficiency in areas that other humans already are proficient (with confidence, women, money... whatever else).

If the government was this concerned it would round up all alpha-humans (however this was achieved): is that really something to be worried about?
Hypnosis can do almost the same thing you know, it's just harder to use. I don't think they consider this a threat yet unless people change they mind and they become all open minded. Which is not the case at all now. The problem is normal people are never going to believe it works Dodgy . It's a close door. And Shannon sub is not a magic pills yet so some people will just give up or won't even try because they are too lazy.
Maniac hypnosis is powerful indeed. I remember watching a video on youtube a while back of how a guy was hypnotized. Whilst he was in the trance state he lifted a small car.

Maybe Shannon can create a special super human strenght sub that overrides the safety mechanism built into the central nervous system and give us hulk like strenght.
Even if it's possible this safety switch is there for a reason.
I don't think that we, who listen subliminals are going to be superhumans, but indeed we're becoming psychologically healthy humans.
After that, we can begin to think in being superhumans or in helping other people. I prefer the 2nd one. Smile
In film called Limitless a man takes a special drug that enhances his abilities. We should get Shannon to create a sub that makes our minds limitless ;-)
I like your style of thinking Zyv Big Grin
(04-15-2014, 10:03 AM)Zyv Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that we, who listen subliminals are going to be superhumans, but indeed we're becoming psychologically healthy humans.
After that, we can begin to think in being superhumans or in helping other people. I prefer the 2nd one. Smile
(04-15-2014, 10:35 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]In film called Limitless a man takes a special drug that enhances his abilities. We should get Shannon to create a sub that makes our minds limitless ;-)

I loved that film, I even thought this drogue was weed Big Grin.
Pages: 1 2