Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Using visual flashing subliminals alongside AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering, I spend most of my workday in front of a computer screen and am in front of one now, and there's more or less free software to flash text & images quickly at random places on your screen. Just thought I could easily add something there, and it'd actually be written in my language as well.

But naturally I don't want to mess up what Shannon has cooked in AM6 (stage 2 now). I could write the text myself, is there something general I could write that wouldn't conflict with anything?
That's fine unless the messages conflict with what the goal of AM6 is going to achieve. I suggest if this your first time use it by itself.

Thanks

Fonzy
I think somewhere Shannon wrote that we should not use any other thing with 5G subliminal. As there are two kinds of script one is in the script library and another one is hidden (meta script as far I remember) . So if you use only one script you actually using half of the script which amplify half of the programme in that particular stage. Moreover, AM6 doesn't have any clue at all. I would not use anything at all if I were you.

Ofcourse, I can be wrong and it works like magic for you who knows.
Best of luck for you .
Yeah, I do remember Shannon saying that any other subliminal programs would potentially conflict with his, that's why the question. I'm thinking I won't add anything else, just thought to ask if someone'd know that its ok to e.g. add something that's common to all stages of AM or something.. But I'll leave them be for now.
You should not try to use any other subliminal with one of mine, from any other subliminals producer. That includes yourself. If the scripts conflict, you can get all sorts of odd results.

Siunce AM6 is as complex as it is, and you cannot read the script, you should not even try. Just let AM6 do it's thing.
Shannon did you ever thought adding subliminal picture with your subliminal audio?
Like pasting your script with a picture of yourself but lowering the opacity so you don't see anything consciously. Maybe with that we could get 6G. I read in your journal you were experimenting subliminal video, are you still researching this technology?

edit: Then if it's possible the client would upload their picture and the website would add the script in the picture. I think it's possible, the question is, will this be powerful enough to be worth the work/investment. Of course if the it's possible to hide the script so it's impossible for the client to see it with a computer.
It is not a practical approach, which is why I stopped working with it.
Simple thing, am6 is a powerhouse of commands.
Stating just 1 thing in Shannon's pic won't even matter.
Secondly, if u asking for a video, ppl who listen to an extent of 16-21 hrs would also reduce the listening hours thinking 'I can't see d video at the moment, subs wouldn't b that effective.
Will watch it at proper time.'
N wat further would happen, u can understand...