Subliminal Talk

Full Version: If you could only choose 3 subs for the rest of your life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What three subliminal would you choose if they were the only 3 you could ever use for the rest of your life? Explain your reasoning.. and for the sake of this discussions lets assume they're all 5g.

Alpha male + Woman magnet + Extreme Self esteem

Difficult to only choose 3 considering they're so many amazing choices out there but I'd choose probably end up choosing these three as I believe internal changes are more important in the long run and having amazing self esteem will transfer over to every aspect of your life including things like humor, work ect.
Good question. I've been thinking about this for a long time actually. The number 1 on my list is definitely BAMM 2.0, having lots of money / financial freedom will give me way more freedom to do anything I want in my life.
Number 2 would be AM 6.0, becoming an Alpha Male for a man is simply a must.

For the third sub I'll throw in SM 3.0 for some added fun factor, although I guess it is unnecessary, since I'm sure once a man has become a multi-millionaire alpha male, he's pretty much a powerful magnet already. Smile
(03-10-2014, 11:03 PM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]Good question. I've been thinking about this for a long time actually. The number 1 on my list is definitely BAMM 2.0, having lots of money / financial freedom will give me way more freedom to do anything I want in my life.
Number 2 would be AM 6.0, becoming an Alpha Male for a man is simply a must.

For the third sub I'll throw in SM 3.0 for some added fun factor, although I guess it is unnecessary, since I'm sure once a man has become a multi-millionaire alpha male, he's pretty much a powerful magnet already. Smile

Those are some pretty solid choices If I must say! It's interesting cuz I always think to myself that when I become a wealthy person I'm not going to show or flash my money around especially to chicks until were deep in a relationship & I know she loves me. I don't want my money influencing whether or not she chooses to be with me. I want to know our love is genuine before I tell her I'm a millionaire ahah

Btw money doesn't buy love. There is allot of rich people out there who struggle to find a girlfriend.. the only girls that care solely about money and would date the guy if he had no game are true golddiggers.
Would you date a morbidly obese chick if she was a millionaire.. Probably not! It's the same thing.. if a guy is needy, insecure and has no game. A solid girl won't wanna date you just because your rich.