Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Pro's & Con's of WM vs SM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Debating whether or not I wanna buy Woman magnet or Sex Magnet after I finished AM (5 more months)

What do you guys think are the pro's and con's of the programs and which one did you /would you choose and why?

I Like woman magnet because i'm not focused on sex a whole lot I rather just find a good girlfriend and have an amazing harmonious relationship.

Although I like sex magnet because it will give me more experience having sex and help me to learn fuck women and learn more about the female body with different women and lasting longer in bed.

I don't want every girl I'm talking to, to think that I just wanna fuck em and maybe not want to date me because of that fact.. I like the shy good girl types so sex magnet might not be my best call.
I like your post, I was thinking of the same thing. But I think you should focus on your journey with AM5. I'm on the 6 stage of AM5, and I can almost say I'm a different person. So when you will be at the end you will have more clues on what to choose after that because you'll be different (less needy) and will know yourself better.
Or you can do what I did : read every Thread about SM and WM (http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-sex-ma...t-question)

Personally I will choose WM over of SM because it let you choose and you ain't too distracted from work. I think a lot of guy might be choosing SM3 over WM2 because it's more powerful ( build later by Shannon). At the end it's what you really want and should do.

Shannon if you read this post I have an idea to overcome this problem. You raise SM3 by 25/50$ and lower WM3 by 25/50$ so it balance a bit. I might be wrong but I think it will help people choose WM2 if it's whats they really wanted but got distracted by your so powerful subliminal technology.

edit:
About this I'm not sure but I think there is in WM2 the script to get better a sex too. I'm not sure if Shannon really add this suggestion.
"Allow yourself to fully express your passions during sex, while being able to shift to deep, intimate lovemaking if you wish." Does this imply you get better at bed/control your sexual juice/end premature ejaculation?
(03-10-2014, 10:24 AM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]Debating whether or not I wanna buy Woman magnet or Sex Magnet after I finished AM (5 more months)

What do you guys think are the pro's and con's of the programs and which one did you /would you choose and why?

I Like woman magnet because i'm not focused on sex a whole lot I rather just find a good girlfriend and have an amazing harmonious relationship.

Although I like sex magnet because it will give me more experience having sex and help me to learn **** women and learn more about the female body with different women and lasting longer in bed.

I don't want every girl I'm talking to, to think that I just wanna **** em and maybe not want to date me because of that fact.. I like the shy good girl types so sex magnet might not be my best call.

I recommend using the Attract your perfect romantic lover or girlfriend sub if you want to find the best harmonious relationship possible. When you have attracted her you two will be going at it so often that you'll really get to know the female body. Having one really great relationship could improve your sex life much more then having a lot of sex with different girls.

If you would like to improve on a level that you are able to talk/ flirt with women you talk to on an everyday basis WM will help with that.

Thanks

Fonzy
Yeah I definitely won't be adding another program till I'm done AM.. Yes I think your right i'll know what I want when the time comes! Even now I know deep down I want woman magnet but sex magnet is just so damn appealing! They both our in there own awesome ways!

I'm thinking AM ---> WM or SM -----> Carpe diem?
(03-10-2014, 11:52 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2014, 10:24 AM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]Debating whether or not I wanna buy Woman magnet or Sex Magnet after I finished AM (5 more months)

Although I like sex magnet because it will give me more experience having sex and help me to learn **** women and learn more about the female body with different women and lasting longer in bed.

I don't want every girl I'm talking to, to think that I just wanna **** em and maybe not want to date me because of that fact.. I like the shy good girl types so sex magnet might not be my best call.

I recommend using the Attract your perfect romantic lover or girlfriend sub if you want to find the best harmonious relationship possible. When you have attracted her you two will be going at it so often that you'll really get to know the female body. Having one really great relationship could improve your sex life much more then having a lot of sex with different girls.

If you would like to improve on a level that you are able to talk/ flirt with women you talk to on an everyday basis WM will help with that.

Thanks

Fonzy

Thanks I'l consider that! Yeah I was reading your journal on it and it seemed pretty awesome!
Wondering if Socializing programming in WM only applies to women or all people in general? I think that might be really important point which helps to choose for me. WM - General happy social life while studying, lost of girls and fun, good times rolling. SM - Sex, women, boldness and respect from people.
I'm most probably going to go for SM, because that's really what I want at this point in my life. And I've been practicing the WM stuff for > 1.5 years at that point and pulling the trigger & clearly showing sexuality have always been my sticking points, though improving. But well, still 5 more months of AM6 to go!

I was wondering whether WM/SM would cancel or mess each other up if one were to listen to both (in sequence of course)? At least if you're projecting a sexual aura (SM) first and then you'd go for more of a fun vibe (WM).. but you'd have some potentially confusing SM stuff at the back there, so if the attraction stuff works, then it would be less clear = not as good for either type of target (the types of women SM and WM are supposed to attract)? On the other hand, WM could work as a general mind set and then SM would kick in if you decide to pursue that path in a given interaction. I'm just thinking that I might want to change to a WM-style mind set later on, after maybe a few years of sweaty orgies, virgins lining up and all that stuff.
I know shy/good girls like sex just as much as any other girl but I'm not sure if having a VERY sexual vibe would turn them off at first. Because I was reading azfal's journal on SM & he mentioned girls thought he was looking at them perverted and was having alot of negative reactions. I'm ONLY down for the good girls, the virgin types. (i'd still bang other types of girls but I rather have a relationship at this time of my life.

Then again i'm curious as if maybe it's just azfal's style/the way he is that made him overly sexual. Perhaps someone like me can calibrate better & the girl will see i'm sincere and not just trying to get in there pants. Although I'm afraid sex magnet will make me TOO focused on sex and make me somewhat shallow as I've read in some other journals people start to only care about sex for a while. although the program hadn't been finished when these reports were made.
Having read some of the SM journals, it looks a bit scary to me; I don't like the idea of chasing women for sex. I get the impression that SM actively encourages you to seek out sex and persist in your seeking of it. Doesn't sound that alpha to me, regardless of how much fun it might be. I don't mind women being turned on around me, but don't like the idea of feeling compelled to act on it.

Being smoother with women and social situations sounds far more interesting, useful and Bondesque (WM).

I agree with Maniac360 though - you (and me) will probably feel like a different person to some extent in five months.
(03-10-2014, 02:01 PM)swisston Wrote: [ -> ]Having read some of the SM journals, it looks a bit scary to me; I don't like the idea of chasing women for sex. I get the impression that SM actively encourages you to seek out sex and persist in your seeking of it. Doesn't sound that alpha to me, regardless of how much fun it might be. I don't mind women being turned on around me, but don't like the idea of feeling compelled to act on it.

Being smoother with women and social situations sounds far more interesting, useful and Bondesque (WM).

I agree with Maniac360 though - you (and me) will probably feel like a different person to some extent in five months.

From what I've read, SM program only makes you seek out sex for the first 3 stages, then on the last 3 the focus is changed for you to be pursued by women for sex instead. So you get the option to do both way anyway you want it.
Considering that Shannon has created AM (which makes you very independent/non-needy, especially towards women) as a sort of predeccor to SM or WM, I highly doubt he would make a product that leaves you NEEDING to chase women to get sex. I personally think that as men we should be active in getting the things we want and definitely not rely on women to act because we feel too comfortable/lazy/scared/entitled/etc. I think this is actually an advantage for us men, if embraced, to be able to CHOOSE who, when & where to approach. If you're a woman waiting to be approached, you have much less control over those things.
Anyway, I think its good if SM enables us to chase, when we want. Because you have to push if you want quick sex. Many girls want it as well, but you have to overwrite their conditioning/fear of being seen as a slut, so they can say that it "just happened" and not have to take any responsibility for it. Maybe 1-2 months ago I literally grabbed and carried this girl for 5 times on the way to my place, (gently) pushed in the right direction for several meters a few times, stopped many times along the way, grabbed her by the hand to get moving.. and, when finally there, she loved it and has been coming over on her own many times since. My point is that you can't always be Bondesque if you want something. E.g. there's a girl on the other side of the street, you want to talk to her, but she's getting away.. just make a fool out of yourself running between cars and shouting to get to her and start talking. It doesn't matter how she responds, the important thing is you had the courage to openly do what you wanted to do. Enabling vs. needing.
About that. At which point do you say it doesn't worth continuing?
(03-11-2014, 12:24 AM)Psiklou Wrote: [ -> ]About that. At which point do you say it doesn't worth continuing?

a good rule to follow is if she is still smiling keep going. I've had a girl LITERALLY telling me no as i'm pulling her clothes off but I knew she was loving it because she was smiling. It was the most unusual thing ever & she was even PRETENDING that she didn't want too by resisting letting me take her pants off.

IT WAS STRANGE.. I'd pull her pants off a bit, She would pull it back on slightly less & this kept going until it was off.. It was as if she liked the rape fantasy or something I have no idea what happened but she was smiling the whole time & as soon as her pants finally came off she was 100 percent down with no more resistance. But I'l tell you 95 percent of guys would have stopped the way she was acting with her words, but her body language was telling me that she was indeed down.

my buddy parent's were getting up to leave for work about an hour and half before that occurred and for the entire duration of that hour and a half I was sleeping with her on a bed in the house and I was being extremely physical and sexual & she would say no but I kept going. Just because a girl says no doesn't mean you stop, If she says no & she really REALLY means it you can tell the difference. She found my persistence attractive, but there is a difference between persistence & rape & it can be a fine line at times...

But if were talking about texting/meeting up type chasing, Throw her an offer to chill if she rejects it wait a bit. Don't text her or call her every single day asking to chill or you will come off as needy. You don't need to have alot of contact with a girl to keep her interested in you as long as the initial attraction was strong. Club/bar girls would forget you alot quicker then if you met a girl at daygame and had a mini date on the spot for example.

It's the big fish analogy. You don't reel in a big fish all at once because the line will snap (scare her off), You reel it in, reel it out over time. You don't need to be in contact with the girl every day, it's perfectly fine to not have contact for a few days or even a few weeks sometimes. It's funny because the girls I lose interest in and ended up ignoring for a month became the most needy girls to me and would keep on sending me texts even though I straight up ignored them. granted I did have an awesome date with one of them before I started ignoring her. (the reason I stopped talking to her is because I met someone I like more)

Lack of contact makes her miss you, think about you and wonder if you like her. The more uncertain a women is about how you feel about her, the more she will fall for you. Girls are weird & I hate that about them but you can use it to your own advantage.
To be honest you can only fake it for a certain time before your neediness will sub communicate through your texts/body language. So it's best to develop yourself as a person through hobbies, sports and work so that you are genuinly busy. That's why Alpha Male is such an awesome program because it fixes all the insecurities & neediness that repel women.
Agreed 100% with Rayhon. As long as she is smiling, until you get a *real* no (firm no), or until you sense that she just made up her mind to tell you no (smile goes away, maybe she'll lean/step back etc.). I think they appreciate that you're willing to push a little, even if things don't go as far as you'd liked that time. I'm guessing its because they know you'll help them get over themselves later on, and also keeps things exciting. Just don't be offended or sad or anything.

For last minute resistance, what usually happens is I'll do something, they'll push me off and I'll start laughing and pull back a little.. they'll start laughing with me and maybe say "don't laugh!" and I'll continue laughing and make a sarcastic remark on how "serious" this all should be or something. Then I'll just continue to talk about whatever and while doing that I'll slowly move back in to moving my hand around her body, kissing her on the neck or whatever.

As to texting, I used to feel that I need to send some messages every other day or so.. not correct. If we have a good date, and have either had sex or every date (1-3) is clearly leading further towards sex, she will text me back within a week or so at the latest. And it'll be full of smileys and such. For a fresh number, I've found it good to send maybe 2 statement-type messages at 1-3 days intervals and then ask her out with a third one. Non-neediness being the key here as well, your texts shouldn't really require an answer from her. Just like in a conversation you don't always ask questions, you just relate and add to, or comment on, what the other just said. I considered myself very good and creative in texting, but I've found its much better to keep things as short as possible and maximize the live impact. Brad from RSD has a good video on texting in his Evolutions program.

But yeah, AM seems great for killing neediness. WM/SM makes me think of daygame/nightgame in a way.. I'm thinking SM would be much better for meeting women at bars/clubs, but judging from the journals I guess it works at daytime as well.. could scare a few ladies though, approaching out-of-the-blue, during the day, all about sex :D
Pages: 1 2