Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Download Expired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just gone to download another subliminal from my account and it says the download link has expired.

I had no idea they expire otherwise I would have downloaded them all at once.

I've got Aplha Male, Woman Magnet and Overcoming Approach Anxiety, I've only downloaded 2 stages!

Is there any way I can resolve this?
PM or mail Andrew to temporarily restore your downloading privileges, make sure to give him your username (that you're using on the webshop), and the order numbers of the ones you've purchased and want to download.

Also don't download more than three copies of a subliminal, according to the download policies you may download one copy for personal use, and two for backup purposes.

I learned about this the hard way Tongue
(09-17-2010, 09:51 AM)Jay Wrote: [ -> ]PM or mail Andrew to temporarily restore your downloading privileges, make sure to give him your username (that you're using on the webshop), and the order numbers of the ones you've purchased and want to download.

Also don't download more than three copies of a subliminal, according to the download policies you may download one copy for personal use, and two for backup purposes.

I learned about this the hard way Tongue

This will be more clear in the future as we will be switching to a max download limit and not by expiration. We've been holding off until the cart designers to write a script to universally switch them all. Also Shannon and I are currently in disagreement about the max #of downloads each user should have, and until we reach one there will be no change either.
(09-17-2010, 09:03 AM)Supernova Wrote: [ -> ]I've just gone to download another subliminal from my account and it says the download link has expired.

I had no idea they expire otherwise I would have downloaded them all at once.

I've got Aplha Male, Woman Magnet and Overcoming Approach Anxiety, I've only downloaded 2 stages!

Is there any way I can resolve this?

Contact us through the storefront contact form unless you already have our email. I would post it here but there is no "captcha" form to stop spammers from seeing this and flooding our mailboxes.

Make sure to include:

Your store email:
Your order ID#'s you want restored:

We can't have downloads on all the time for several reasons.

1) To protect Shannon's intellectual material as best as possible without resorting to DRM (digital rights management) type policies which we feel are abusive towards customers.

2) We cannot act as a online-storage space as it would create higher server demands which we must keep minimized before we grow to the size where we start implementing CDN's (content delivery network)