Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Amazing book Reccomendation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just read the book "Mastery of Love" by Don Miguel Ruiz..

HIGHLY RECOMMEND.. such an eye opener & amazing book that will help you love everyone and yourself & has amazing relationship advice. This book will resonate with the deepest part of your soul. Very beautiful information.

If anyone else has book recommendations on self development or w/e other topics post!
I would recommend "Stop Giving A F*ck The Ultimate Goal" by Jake.
Great book.
"Think and Grow Rich."
"The Cure Secrets everyone should know to become immediately successful with women"
"The Art Of Female Ejaculation With Detailed Pictures (The Female Orgasm)"
"Male Multiple Orgasm" by Somraj Pokras
"Psycho-Cybernetics"
"Male Multiple Orgasm Step-by-Step (4th Edition)(Audio Book)" by Jack Johnston
"Mapping the mind"
"Evolve your Brain"
"How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnagie. - One of the most eye opening books in relationships, interactions and life happiness I have read.
Awesome recommendations guys, "The Cure Secrets everyone should know to become immediately successful with women" such a good read! I recommend this as well
"Wild Nights"
"The Way of the Peaceful Warrior"
"As and it is Given"
"As a Man Thinketh"
"What to Say when you Talk to Yourself"
(03-09-2014, 06:36 AM)Elusive Wrote: [ -> ]"Evolve your Brain"

Haven't read this one but read the newer version called breaking the habit of being yourself.. life changing book for me
I just started reading Max Gunther and really like his stuff so far. The book is called The Luck Factor: Why Some People Are Luckier Than Others and How You Can Become One of Them

Here's some info: Max Gunther's classic text brought back into print.Luck. We can't see it, or touch it, but we can feel it. We all know it when we experience it. It's an obvious description of obvious events. But does it go deeper than this? And if it goes deeper, does it do so in any way which we can harness to our own and others' advantage?Taking us on a richly anecdotal ride through the more popular theories and histories of luck - from pseudoscience to paganism, through mathematicians to magicians - Max Gunther arrives at a careful set of scientific conclusions as to the nature of luck, and the possibility of managing it.Based entirely on drawing out the logical truths hidden in some examples of outrageous fortune (and some of the seemingly absurd theories of its origins), he presents readers with the concise formulae which make up what he calls "The Luck Factor" - the five traits that lucky people have in common - and shows how anyone can improve their luck.

They're like 5 bucks or less on amazon for kindle. I think I'll probably pick up 3 or 4 more of his works.
seems fun
Awesome, I've got some to add:

- Zen and the Art of Happiness by Chris Prentiss
- Mastery by George Leonard
- The Inner Game of Tennis: The Classic Guide to the Mental Side of Peak Performance by Timothy Gallwey
I have to re-recommend Wild Nights. Amazing book, changed my life.
(06-25-2014, 06:02 PM)Geodude Wrote: [ -> ]I have to re-recommend Wild Nights. Amazing book, changed my life.

David Deida?
I absolutely adored The Way of the Peaceful Warrior when I read it four years ago, and I can't even remember why Smile
Dan Millman's writing style must have been that good.

Has someone read My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday?
Pages: 1 2