Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Reading while listening to subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wondering if listening to subs while reading or listening to an audiobook is a bad idea because I want to be able to remember what I read & If I have something talking to my subconsious the whole time I might not be able to retain information as well?
It is a very good idea -in my opinion-, I do this all the time! Usually I use an earphone that played Shannon's subliminal and listening to audio book from speaker while consciously hearing both sound and while playing games with eating snacks. Too much multitasking, LOL Big Grin

Bottom line, it works. Just remember that you still can consciously heard the subliminal Wink
I understand that I can still consciously hear/see both. but I want to know if it will effect my memory of what I learned from the book because my mind won't be as concentrated if i have a sub playing in my earphones while im reading the book.
I read all the time before using sub, I often read while using subliminal. I didn't see any negative result from doing so. You might get tired faster but I got used to it now Smile. So my answer is no I didn't saw any problem until now.