Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Learn Any Musical Instrument Faster & More Easily Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm taking a one month of from Alpha Male 5.0 before listening to it again. If I have the money I'll get the Alpha Male 6.0. Smile

As of now I'm learning to play the guitar. I started playing it seriously about 6 months ago with my acoustic guitar. Last November I got myself an electric guitar and also got a copy of Rocksmith for the PC.

I still consider myself a beginner but I can play a few songs. I want to take my guitar playing to the next level with the help of this sub.

I will play the sub for 8 hours while I sleep. I will try to practice at least an hour each day.

Aside from this, I would also be practicing playing my violin. I started playing it about 6 years ago but I didn't spend as much time practicing it. Recently, an officemate wanted me to teach her how to play. At first I declined saying I'm still a beginner but hopefully I can teach her the basics. It's just that I believe playing the violin is much harder than guitar. She really needs to get a teacher.

Anyhow, I believe there's only one testimonial about this Learn Any Musical Instrument Faster & More Easily 3G sub so my experiences here might help others. I want to play this sub together with another sub like OGSF or Remove Negativity Within. But I think it's best to just focus on this for one month.

Good luck to everyone here. Big Grin
I just notice that I should have made this thread on the "User Journal" under Family & Work Safe. Can any administrator or moderator transfer my thread? Thanks! Smile
I played my violin a little bit and after a few sessions ny pinkie finger is hurting. I should have slowed down a little bit because it's been probably months since I played mt violin.
I look forward to reading your journal since I was pleased to learn about Andrew's experiences a couple years ago using the 3G sub.
(03-10-2014, 02:07 PM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]I look forward to reading your journal since I was pleased to learn about Andrew's experiences a couple years ago using the 3G sub.

Thanks for this man. Actually I'm hoping before that this sub will be updated to at least a 4G sub.

A bit of an update today. I'm trying to learn a song on my guitar and I notice that my fingers are actually getting use to the chord I am practicing. Though only a little difference when I am not using this sub. I do however feel more urge to practice my guitar and violin. I've reviewed a bit of Music Theory last Thursday night. Blush
I have used this sub for more than half a month.
The one improvement I have seen is I have the urge to learn and practice my violin and guitar more than usual. I feel more inclined to pick-up my instruments and give it a go compared to when I wasn't listening to this sub.
Other than that, I haven't seen any drastic improvement in my skills in violin and guitar. It seems that my improvement is the same compared to when I am not using this sub.

There's still about a couple of weeks remaining before a month of using this sub so they might be some improvement.

I am hoping for the best.
I am managing to squeeze as much practice time with my free time. So far the results are still average. I do am more interested in learning music theory and been reading some ebooks.
Hey Javier,

If I were you, I would be reading books on mastery. They keep you encouraged and focused on the big picture. Here are some books that I could recommend:

1) Mastery by Robert Greene (a really good book)
2) Mastery by George Leonard (the best way of keeping you in the 'big picture)
3) Talent is Overrated (I haven't read this)
Javier, I would like to suggest to you my favorite book of all time. It is very practical and applicable and will give you the most results out of your time spent practicing in the music room.

The Talent Code
and read this afterwards: The Little Book of Talent: 52 Tips for Improving Your Skills
(03-29-2014, 11:06 AM)DanAmerson Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Javier,

If I were you, I would be reading books on mastery. They keep you encouraged and focused on the big picture. Here are some books that I could recommend:

1) Mastery by Robert Greene (a really good book)
2) Mastery by George Leonard (the best way of keeping you in the 'big picture)
3) Talent is Overrated (I haven't read this)

Thanks for this. I am not a fan of Robert Greene's book but I will still check that out. I already have Mastery: The Keys to Success and Long-Term Fulfillment by George Leonard but I haven't read it. I will read it now since you have suggested. I will also check out Talent is Overrated.
(03-30-2014, 10:53 AM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]Javier, I would like to suggest to you my favorite book of all time. It is very practical and applicable and will give you the most results out of your time spent practicing in the music room.

The Talent Code
and read this afterwards: The Little Book of Talent: 52 Tips for Improving Your Skills

Because of this I am already reading "The Talent Code". I'm on the first chapter and yes I am hooked. I will read the second book you recommended after I'm done with it.

I will report back my results after I applied what I have learned from the book.

Thanks a lot man! Smile
I'm past my 32 day mark of using Learn Any Musical Instrument Faster and More Easily.

I can definitely say that my skills especially in playing the guitar have improved. However I'm not satisfied with what the sub has brought. I feel that it didn't improve me as I expected it to be. Yes, my motivation in practicing my guitar and violin has vastly increased. Though my improvement in my skills can be attributed, I believe, to my increase in practice time.

If this is the case I should have used the Musical Instrument Learning & Practice Motivation 3G sub instead. Maybe because the sub is still in 3G so yeah upgrading Learn Any Musical Instrument Faster & More Easily Journal to 4G might increase its power. Also, I suggest that Shannon should consider creating a sub specific for every instrument. Like Learn to play Guitar Faster & More Easily 4G sub. Focusing on one instrument might increase its power as well. However, multi-instrumentalist such as myself might not get it.

I will now switch back to Alpha Male 5.0 sub for my second run. Smile