Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Am 5.0 + Overcoming Fear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm curious Shannon. Is it possible to use overcoming fear v1.1 instead of OGFS? If so, which is better? Thanks

Ike
You can use either with AM5, but only after Stage 3 of AM5. Which one is better depends on what your particular issues are. Some people have issues with fear tied in with guilt and/or shame, and some do not.
Appreciate the response. In the AM 5.0 FAQ it states that you can use it at stage 2 and beyond. As you are answering with current information and knowledge, would you update the FAQ to reflect that?

Additionally, I used OGSF during my stage 2 but I was super wiped when I was doing 8-10 hours of AM 5 and 6-8 hours of OGSF. I'm not sure if I should go back to using it (yes still a lot of GSF). Hmm, I wonder if it's combating resistance that's wiping me out. Also I'm willing to finish AM 5.0 and just plow right through into AM 6.0, but I want to make sure that I do this right, through the designers' guidance. Thanks again for your time and wisdom Shannon.