Subliminal Talk

Full Version: need advice reagrading aphrodisiac programs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I recently joined this forum.
I have a question about choosing aphrodisiac programs
I want to spice-up my sex-life. My wife is kind of passive during (you know what).
So I think if I use subliminals while me & my wife are together, it will bring her into mood and make her more active and will made the whole experience more enjoyable.
So the three products which have caught my eyes are as follows:

Poetry of the Silent Eros-Subliminal Arousal Toolkit 2.0 (Type A)
The Ultimate Weapon: X124
The X24 Subliminal Audio Aphrodisiac (5G-OE)

So my question is which one of these will be the most suitable.
I will appreciate your advcie in this regard.
Thanks
That depends on your wife. If the issue is that she isn't very aroused, then any of them that arouse her should work. Every woman responds to a different key stimulus, so different scripts produce different results. It might be a good idea to try PSE2's Volume 1 and/or X124 to see how she reacts to no script at all, with a focus purely on sexual arousal.

If her issue is limiting beliefs, guilt, shame or fear, chances are good that she is going to be more responsive to a program with a script. Volume 2 of PSE2 is fairly good for this. X24 is usually very effective for this type of issue, as long as she is intimately connected to you and considers sex something to associate with love. X24 produces a strong focus on lovemaking and intimate sex, which isn't always the most active or enthusiastic, but if this is what she needs, it may trigger increased enthusiasm, interest or activity.

If the issue is that it is simply not her personality to be very expressive during sex, or she is simply not wired for that sort of response with her nervous system, then you'll probably get best results from X24.

Since I cannot know which situation is true for her, I cannot be more specific in my suggestions.
It depends on your significant other. I know that when I used x24 it gave a very passionate and loving experience and also left a noticeable "glow" afterwards. It could also depend on what your looking for when it comes to having intercourse with her. The best way to determine what suits you is to look at the description. The 5G is very powerful and leaves you with an amazing experience.

Thanks

Fonzy