Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Copy protection after downloading from torrent site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,

I downloaded Alpha Male 5 as torrent a few months ago. I used it for a week and then stopped.

Now I want to purchase Alpha Male 6 and read about the copy protection. I'm wondering if my previous download of AM5 affects the copy protection of AM6.

Regarding my copy of AM5, I still posses it. It's on an external HDD which is rarely plugged in and on an old laptop. I don't plan to use it anymore, just didn't delete out of laziness.
Do I have to delete the files? Deleting from the HDD is easy but I currently have no access to that old laptop. It's stored away and no one has access to it. Does it affect AM6 at all?

Jacob
You have used an illegal copy of the program, and this has caused the antipiracy measures to trigger. The only way to undo this is to purchase a full copy of Version 5.

If you do not take this measure (which deactivates the antipiracy measures) they will affect your use of AM6. I suggest you invest in a legal copy of AM5 and use that before moving on to AM6.
(02-27-2014, 05:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You have used an illegal copy of the program, and this has caused the antipiracy measures to trigger. The only way to undo this is to purchase a full copy of Version 5.

If you do not take this measure (which deactivates the antipiracy measures) they will affect your use of AM6. I suggest you invest in a legal copy of AM5 and use that before moving on to AM6.

shannon, me too, i use maximum learning speed 2.0 from torrent and i don't know the copy protection till i know it from brainwave group.
but now i've buying MLS 3.0 shannon.. it will affect me too because anti piracy program when i used illegal MLS 2.0?
This thread will help you I think:
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-What-to-do-if
In short, to disengage the antipiracy scripting, you must undo the activity that triggered it, which means you pay in full for the specific program and version that triggered it.

Quote:shannon if they have torrented and used msl and copy protection triggers will if affect them if they legally buy a prograg like alphamale or luckmagnet etc?

Until you disengage the specific reason it triggered, it remains active. See above.

Quote:also to the people that used illegal copies i heard it wouldnt work for u so is this true that it didnt work for u?

It's not designed to fail if it is triggering antipiracy scripting. It is designed to work differently. I want you to get the benefits so you have a reason to choose to pay for what you benefitted from. If I made it fail, what would that get me? Nothing more than a reputation for programs that don't work.

The goal is for you to get benefit, and choose to pay for it (as you should have done before you used it in the first place). That way, we both win.

If you benefit from my work and I don't get paid, you win and I lose. If I turn off the program effect because you didn't pay for it, neither of us wins.
(02-27-2014, 05:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You have used an illegal copy of the program, and this has caused the antipiracy measures to trigger. The only way to undo this is to purchase a full copy of Version 5.

Say that one use ilegal copy of AM 5.0 and they get benefits from it, and he bought AM 6.0 for full price $500 and delete his AM 5.0 copy and only retain legal copy of AM 6.0 will it reduce AM 6.0 effectiveness because of using ilegal copy of AM 5.0 previously?
It will be doing things differently until the 5.0 copy is paid for and the anti-piracy scripting from AM5 has been deactivated.
(03-06-2014, 11:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It will be doing things differently until the 5.0 copy is paid for and the anti-piracy scripting from AM5 has been deactivated.

And here I thought I can immediately use AM 6.0. Question again, I'm going to buy AM 5.0 but don't want to use it (deactivating Copy Protection), then I buy and use AM 6.0. That should be fine right?

Start saving up for buying AM 5.0 stage 1-2-3, need to e-mail the store right?
Yes Edo, I just finished going through the same thing. Ben at the store is very helpful, but ridiculously quick. I let him know I needed access before I had the money saved and poof same day it was in the catalog. I have asked the same questions. As long as you have paid for what you have used then the copy protection is deactivated. Then and only then should you look at using AM6.
still confused with the "copy protection script" behavior..
what's the difference between we "use" any legal or illegal copies of product? how "it" will trigger? and how the script program know if we paid full then the "copy protection" will vanish?

just my raw thought..
If Shannon had wanted to disable, reverse, sabotage the activation of a sub he could have. How ever I believe, from my experience that because I knew (subconscious knew)that my copy was illegal it reacted to part of the script that had to do with education about the work involved to create a subliminal and I believe creates a degree of anxiety about whether the sub will work or not. It would have been funnier if he built the antipiracy script to write thief across your forehead in freckles.

I was just thinking about something else... The question is whether you believe a sub can do everything else. If you believe that Shannon can design an "audio file" that can make you: more confident, an Alpha, attract better friends, taller, socialize better, and of course, attract women for sex, then is it difficult to believe that he can build into these "files" the ability to get financial compensation for their use. Seems logical.
I wonder what exactly this copy protection did to me. According to your former statement it affects all of your programs now which makes them all useless to me. Would have been smarter if it would only affect the pirated program.

Anyway, I'm not willing to spend a few hundred bucks for an outdated version I barely used just to get that copy protection removed. Looks pretty dodgy to me.
If you buy AM5 you get a discount on AM6 so you don't lose a lot. AM5 + AM6 = 300 + 500/2 = 550. You lose 50$ that's not a lot.
Confession time!!

A year ago I established a private group where we will bought Shannon sub either by Group Buy or Solo Buy. Regardless of whether who buy it will be shared in the group. I bought BASE 3G and US 3G and share it, and of course I got the other files from others -trading-. Though what I used from that group are only:
  1. BASE 3G
  2. US 3G
  3. DAOS 2.0 4G
  4. OGSF 4G
  5. AM 5.0

After learning about Copy Protection I delete all of my illegal sub and bought LTU 5G. Well, I've used 5 illegal sub before using LTU 5G. Of course in my collection now are only the legal sub that I bought and shared freely:

1. OAA for Men 4G
  2. ASC 4G
  3. ASC 5G
  4. EPRHA 5G
  5. LTU V3.1 5G
I'm getting doubt regarding this "Copy Protection" thing, might be hindering my result with LTU V3.1 5G. And! I'm a maniac downloader at torrents site for movies, songs, self-improvement materials, dating stuff, and everything that are gold and interested to me.

Now the questions are:

What am I going to do to outrigger and deactivate "Copy Protection?"
Do I need to re-buy the illegal subs I used to deactivate "Copy Protection?"
Does I need to delete my "illegal" movies, songs, etc.?
Do NSFM 5G have "18 years only" script? Because I want to use it if I can as a short term-instant- usage whenever I want to do pick up Wink

I'm getting paranoia regarding this "Copy Protection". Enlighten me Shannon. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3