Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Regressing and Subliminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like the users that have been listening to subliminals for multiple years to explain their experience on wether the affects of programs (4g, 5g or 3g) are still prevalent in their thinking.

I'm interested in knowing as we grow and want different things, would we still have the improvements in our mindset from the past or is it necessary to re listen to have dramatic affects?

Thanks

Fonzy
I still have very prominent effects from AM. I used each version up to 5.0, once per year, and it has made permanent changes in me. They've become so deeply rooted that they simply "are", and I now accept them as perfectly normal.
I was thinking that it may be an idea to 'major' in a particular sub,

Like if someone did 3-5, 40 Day runs of Ultra Success, by itself (in 4G now, until 5G is available) - each run about 90-120 Days apart.

Like, for example:

Ultra Success - 40 Days
Different Single Stage Program 1 - 40 Days
Different Single Stage Program 2 - 40 Days
Different Single Stage Program 3 - 40 Days
Ultra Success - 40 Days
Another 90-120 Days of other sub(s)
Ultra Success - 40 Days
Ultra Success - 40 Days
etc.

Someone else may prefer 'Maximum Learning Speed' instead of 'Ultra Success'. While a 3rd person may be drawn to 'Aura of Sexiness', etc.
(02-27-2014, 05:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I still have very prominent effects from AM. I used each version up to 5.0, once per year, and it has made permanent changes in me. They've become so deeply rooted that they simply "are", and I now accept them as perfectly normal.

I remember you wrote somewhere that using a subliminal is a growing process and should be used till you get the results you want. I guess just like anything those experiences change you for the better as time goes on.

(02-28-2014, 12:34 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking that it may be an idea to 'major' in a particular sub,

Like if someone did 3-5, 40 Day runs of Ultra Success, by itself (in 4G now, until 5G is available) - each run about 90-120 Days apart.

Like, for example:

Ultra Success - 40 Days
Different Single Stage Program 1 - 40 Days
Different Single Stage Program 2 - 40 Days
Different Single Stage Program 3 - 40 Days
Ultra Success - 40 Days
Ultra Success - 40 Days
Ultra Success - 40 Days
etc.

Someone else may prefer 'Maximum Learning Speed' instead of 'Ultra Success'. While a 3rd person may be drawn to 'Aura of Sexiness', etc.

I believe Ultra Success is the common denominator when it comes to 4G subs. With what I know about it so far, you should use it with another sub for enhanced results. You could run US with several other subs rotating in and out every 40 days.

I prefer the idea of committing to a sub for the "long term programming" of 96 days as your subconscious has the opportunity to make the bet changes in that one specific area. You might be inclined to use the program again after going through the 96 days once but that's just part of the process. And then theres the obvious permanent programing of 96 days on, 32 days off, 96 days on.

Thanks

Fonzy
Quote:I believe Ultra Success is the common denominator when it comes to 4G subs. With what I know about it so far, you should use it with another sub for enhanced results. You could run US with several other subs rotating in and out every 40 days.

Interesting idea.

I would be using the main program most the time though, and US for maybe 1-4 hours a Day / Night.

I usually have 9-12 Hours typically. So one of the subs would suffer from not being used enough (i.e. 8 Hours = enough).

I would rather put those few hours towards the main sub.

Once US is in 5G, then using it alone is the only option, and I'm sure Shannon would optimize it with using it alone in mind.

Quote:I prefer the idea of committing to a sub for the "long term programming" of 96 days as your subconscious has the opportunity to make the bet changes in that one specific area. You might be inclined to use the program again after going through the 96 days once but that's just part of the process. And then theres the obvious permanent programing of 96 days on, 32 days off, 96 days on.

I used 'Attract Positive Energy' for 90 Days, and didn't see much in the way of results.

My dreams where the same as with no subs.

I do feel a bit more positive in my thinking. But I still get pissed off at stuff, etc.

With 'Ultra Success'. I've seen at least one thing that is obviously related to the sub.

I've had a few other coincidences happen, but they may or may not be connected to using the sub.

Also, I had one dream that was clearly connected to success.

I've seen more results in 40 Days of 'Ultra Success 4G' than 90 Days of 'Attract Positive Energy 4G'.

Of course, I have the option to add another 40 Days onto this run of US to make it a total of 90 Days.

In my plan, 4 of the 5 next subs are related to each other, so that should have synergistic effect that enhances the results (at least in theory).

My sub pathway at the moment looks like,

Ultra Success (50) > Luck Magnifier (40) > Everything is Possible (40) > Winner's Mindset (40) > Ultra Success (40)

With 2 Days off between each sub (to make 6 week cycles).

Hopefully 'Ultra Success' will be available in 5G by the time I get to the 2nd run of it!!

As for 96 Days on, 32 Days off, 96 Days on - That is an interesting idea.

In my opinion, this sort of strategy would be most suitable for a sub with a clear direction, that one would want to master,

For example, Maximum Learning Speed would be useful to master to this degree if one was to devote the next several years to learning / academic pursuits.

I look forward to comparing notes about using 'Ultra Success' though.