Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Maximum Learning in 5G | Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Shannon,

I've heard many good things about Maximum Learning 4g. That is why I would like to request a 5g version of this. The testimonials on the product page are amazing. And many members here wanted a 5G version too. If you have the time while you're upgrading some of the 3g tracks to 4g, I hope you can make one for us soon. Thank you.

All the best,
D77
5g plus the new technology and make this a multiple stages and this would be the top selling product.
Multiple Stages? No, I just want the 4G version of this "specific product" to be upgraded in 5G. Single track - Single upgrade - Single new product. For me and base on what I read on others' comment, if this is going to be upgraded, then the product is more than sufficient.
I will buy the second its out! Hope it will be out soon.
And I think a suggestion like " Make things simpler as much as you can", "be the lecturer"... would be nice. Specially making things simpler, because as Einstein said "if you can't explain it simply,you don't understand it well enough" and "Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."
(02-28-2014, 06:09 AM)kosta20071 Wrote: [ -> ]I will buy the second its out! Hope it will be out soon.
And I think a suggestion like " Make things simpler as much as you can", "be the lecturer"... would be nice. Specially making things simpler, because as Einstein said "if you can't explain it simply,you don't understand it well enough" and "Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."

Big Grin I wanna buy after you out of cue lol
(02-28-2014, 11:35 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2014, 06:09 AM)kosta20071 Wrote: [ -> ]I will buy the second its out! Hope it will be out soon.

Big Grin I wanna buy after you out of cue lol

Same here.. I'll buy it, the moment it's available.
I love MLS as much as the next guy but MLS 3.0 is an awesome program already. Not sure why Shannon needs to upgrade this to 5g for you guys to use it. I would rather see him spending time upgrading programs that are not as effective and even bring some of the old gems from the old site over. Heck, even upgrading Maximize Your Memory to 4g would be better so you could combo it with MLS.
(03-02-2014, 08:27 AM)InTheZone Wrote: [ -> ]I love MLS as much as the next guy but MLS 3.0 is an awesome program already. Not sure why Shannon needs to upgrade this to 5g for you guys to use it. I would rather see him spending time upgrading programs that are not as effective and even bring some of the old gems from the old site over. Heck, even upgrading Maximize Your Memory to 4g would be better so you could combo it with MLS.

From our standpoint, we just don't want an awesome version of the program, we want the best version of it. We want to maximize everything and experience the program to its full potential. I believe many are interested and willing to buy the 5G version of this if this comes out, not just us that leaves our comment in this request thread.
(03-02-2014, 05:53 PM)D77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2014, 08:27 AM)InTheZone Wrote: [ -> ]I love MLS as much as the next guy but MLS 3.0 is an awesome program already. Not sure why Shannon needs to upgrade this to 5g for you guys to use it. I would rather see him spending time upgrading programs that are not as effective and even bring some of the old gems from the old site over. Heck, even upgrading Maximize Your Memory to 4g would be better so you could combo it with MLS.

From our standpoint, we just don't want an awesome version of the program, we want the best version of it. We want to maximize everything and experience the program to its full potential. I believe many are interested and willing to buy the 5G version of this if this comes out, not just us that leaves our comment in this request thread.

D77 I completely agree with you MLS+maximize your memory+ Laser like focus can be a great improvement . I believe learning is a bridge between mindset and action. When you have positive mindset and your learning ability is in a condition of Jet speed then Action will be pretty spontaneous . It will amplify whatever you focus which leads to grow. Human brain is all about learning after all, There lies the magnanimity of humans. BRING IT ON.
Inthezone, I understand and respect your point mate. But, there are many people who prioritize learning and everyone is different regarding sub. What works for you might not work possibly the best way for someone else. So 5G can be the best solution so far we have. Big Grin
I'll buy it esp. If it's a 32-96 day long term sub. May do it between AM 5 and 6, but definitely buy a copy out of the gate.
wish .. Shannon will give us some hope when he is going to release MLS 5G. Smile
I hope it's in june, that way I can use it before school starts in september
I would love to have Maximum Learning Speed in 5g