Subliminal Talk

Full Version: meditation set questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using meditation for 2 weeks and I have a few questions.

1) Is it okay to use it if your eyes stay open but you do nothing?
2) Is it okay to sit instead of lying down?
3) Would it be possible and safe to use a different level every day:
day 1 level 1, day 2 level 2, day 3 level 3, etc and repeating the process for 10 month and 1 week ( it would be less boring to meSmile)
4) I have recently notice a tinnitus while using this meditation set and I use the same volume from my AM5 sub. It's strange because I set my volume very low and I still get a tinnitus after using this set while I have no problem from AM5. Will there be any effect if use it with a very low volume and I almost hear nothing while playing?
(02-23-2014, 03:36 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]1) Is it okay to use it if your eyes stay open but you do nothing?

It is in the instructions that you can use it with eyes open for the first three levels.

(02-23-2014, 03:36 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]2) Is it okay to sit instead of lying down?

A lot of people meditate while sitting. Its all about relaxing.

(02-23-2014, 03:36 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]3) Would it be possible and safe to use a different level every day:
day 1 level 1, day 2 level 2, day 3 level 3, etc and repeating the process for 10 month and 1 week ( it would be less boring to meSmile)

You have to train your brain to be able to reach each frequency and you can't do that by changing the track all the time. You need to follow the instructions and use it for 32 days on each level.

(02-23-2014, 03:36 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]4) I have recently notice a tinnitus while using this meditation set and I use the same volume from my AM5 sub. It's strange because I set my volume very low and I still get a tinnitus after using this set while I have no problem from AM5. Will there be any effect if use it with a very low volume and I almost hear nothing while playing?

I find that I have to use a higher volume on the meditation set to get the effects. It depends on how resistant your brain is to the frequency also.
how can this help you along with your subliminal journey ? Various brain frequency and subliminal input how does it all work ? just saying.
who knows, I read somewhere It was ok to use both in the same time so be it Big Grin. I noticed some change but not a lot but only 2 weeks I can't really tell. But it's hard to find the time and the place to do it plus this tinnitus who shows up.