Subliminal Talk

Full Version: white noise effect?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wondering if listening to white noise in the day ( I listen sub the night) will prevent the sub from working correctly. From what I understand white noise use all frequency so you can't hear anything else. I'm tired of listening to people bullshit all day while I'm working or reading Dodgy

If someone know a better solution I'm all yours to test it.
thanks
White noise shouldn't effect the sub results. I just listen to my subs during the day on my phone with earphones. Nice to have a job that I can do this. Of course I stop listening when I have a meeting or someone calls on the phone but it might be a good solution for you. I know it helps me keep focused on my task rather than listening to other people talk.
I have a job where I can do that too but I prefer not to. I prefer to stay open to people around me. And my problem is not at work it's when I'm home, it's my parents and their religion stuff. And even when I'm listening to sub I still hear their voice (they are yelling sometimes). Sometimes I wish I had a switch to turn my hears off Wink.