Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 STAGE 2: not giving a FVCK!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just posted on my journal what i am experiencing.

i am on STAGE 2 - DAY 22.

and what i noticed is a metamorphosis of some kind, where i dont really give a fvck socially.

meaning i dont make it a point to chime in conversations as much as i used to in the past (for years).

i do less talking and more listening/asking.

it is almost like i do not give a fvck what if the person who is speaking to me really understands me or not, or if they like me (though there is still a bit of validation seeking).

and because of all this, i am feeling socially awkward like i am not the "cool" person i was before.

i used to crack humor all the time,
AND
KEEP CONVERSATIONS GOING.

i normally talk a lot about myself, my opinions, my thoughts but lately it is like the dial went down to low, where i dont see the point in doing so.

(btw in my coaching work, i do share about me and my thoughts and etc -- i am just referring to strangers with the above paragraph).

yea, so, with STAGE 2, DAY 22:
i am not sure if this is normal or what the fvck but if this is what i have to go through (social awkwardness -- i dont feel cool as before because attention is on me and etc), then i will push through with this metamorphosis.

anyone have the same experience on here?

is this part of the journey of AM6??