Subliminal Talk

Full Version: hitting 32 days with ams 5.0 stage 2 no results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chaps

I hav done 32 days with stage 2 but seem to have gained nothing should i continue using stage 2 till i get results ?
No, Move to stage 3
Sometime the results aren't obvious as there's foundation building and the naturalizer which makes the changes seem normal.Use each stage for 32 days and follow the instructions.
Thanks for chiming in Roy I just feel that stage 2 has been a waste of time I dont feel any alpha then I did 32 days ago. Just feel tired sometimes angry.
Sometimes that being tired and angry means you are fed up with your own situation - you might not be happy with where you are in life and it's something that you can use to motivate yourself into getting to where you want to be. Being a little angry can also mean you are fed up with being taken advantage of in some aspects of your life.

Are you also going out there and socializing? I made the mistake of being relatively not social during my AM5.0 and it didn't really get me anywhere.
Thor, I don't know how to say this any differently than I have said it to you twice already. Follow the directions.

Have you read the directions? In the directions it says you may be tempted for various reasons to quit using the program, but don't. Use it all the way through.

Makes me wonder if you actually paid for it, given how ready you are to give up and how hard it seems for you to recall the directions and follow them.
Yes I paid for AMS Shannon as you said in a previous post i just set myself high expectations will continue till the end.
I was a little snippy in the last post, which I apologize for. It is frustrating for me to have to keep telling you to follow the directions, though, since all this is covered in the directions.