Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Increase Your Penis Size Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been using this sub for 22 days as well as doing manual exercises in hopes of going from 7.5 to 9" in length. Just out of curiosity, how long should it take to see initial results? I read the one guy's report who gained 1.5" in 8 months. I get at least 8 hours a night usually 12 tthough
It will be different for everybody. There is no answer for your question.
Ah that sucks. I noticed more frequent erections but that's it. Hopefully I'll see something after 32 days
It is very likely to require months. The tissue of the penis that makes up the shaft is not the fastest growing tissue in the body. Just be patient.

By the way, using the sub AND doing something else, you're not going to know which one did what, or if one stopped the other from working. I suggest using only the subliminal.
I really don't care which works as long as the job gets done. Just like the sub for bodybuilding you wouldn't just listen to that without lifting weights. Doing exercises helps promote that tissue growth
The tiny 5 watt bulb in your refridgerator sends out hot light energy in all directions when you open the door. So you get to see inside.

But that tiny bulb that barely warms your hand if you hold it in your fingers - can become a laser and burn a hole in the steel door if you put it in a tube and make all the heat go in one direction.

If you think of 55,000 thoughts a day, they all try to manifest at once and there isn't enough energy for any of them to manifest. Too diluted.

If you only use one sub at a time, your mind becomes a LASER with incredible power to manifest.

Two subs at once will half the energy available for each - and you might get zero results, because the sub may need 70% of the mind energy (as a minimum) rather than 50% from splitting.

When the first jet plane was built in England, it wouldn't start moving down the runway with 90% of the thrust. When the extras 10% of thrust was supplied, it roared off and reached 400mph in the sky.

32 days goes by fast, so you might as well "use full thrust" for one sub at a time.

Using several subs during the same month is a bit like having several girlfriends and ending up not pleasing any of them. Prince Charles tried to split his energy and one day Diana said, "this marriage is too crowded with three of us in it".

The genie in your head who listens to your requests, usually likes to work on one of your wishes at a time. Go easy on him - one sub at a time, please. He ain't superman.
Who said anything about using multiple subs?
33 days in and it seems slightly smaller than before. Can this sub have a reverse effect?
No it can't reverse your growth.

Men who do a lot of hard physical work or sport make their muscles tired, and their penis can go smaller for a few hours, because a lot of blood is taken out of the penis to assist the muscles to recover faster.

If you get a bit dehydrated with yellow urine, your penis can go smaller from less volume of blood in circulation. A few glasses of water will lift the blood volume again.

Sticking your penis in a toilet roll is usually a good way to measure size changes of length and girth rather than trying to put a tape measure around it.

Eat a large meat meal and up to 20% of your blood is needed to digest it. Your penis can go smaller again for a couple for hours.

It is normal for your penis to change size quite a lot during the day, and for you to think your penis is smaller than it really is, because of the acute angle your eyes are looking from.
There is no way that you can have your penis shrink from a series of suggestions to make it bigger.
I measured by doing a flaccid stretch. But I didn't know if overdoing it could reverse the effect
43 days no changes
The program has to change your "head" before it can make your penis thicker and longer. If you have a lot of emotional trauma from experiences with old girlfriends, then it might take longer to make changes. Play the sub for 6 months, then evaluate your results, that's what I recommend.
No I've only had girlfriends that made me big headed. There shouldn't be any blockages... I've always felt big. I just want to be about 8 and a half or 9" eventually lol
Pages: 1 2