Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The most complex and powerful subliminal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
While reading the description of AM6, I found that it's one of the two most powerful and complex subliminals in the world. So, which one is the other most powerful sublliminal if it's not AM6? Huh
SM 3.0?
BAMM 2.0 - 12 Stage
Not that script length is the only factor in being complex but here are the three script lengths for the programs in question:
BAMM: 57,202
SM3: 67,170
AM6: 60,630

I think he is referring to SM3 being the most advanced subliminal in the world.
This is the long awaited, long anticipated Version 6.0 of the Alpha Male Subliminal Training set: the pinnacle of subliminal alpha male training, the best of it’s kind, and by far the most advanced, powerful, effective, successful and life changing alpha male training you can find. The Master Key Script for Version 6.0 stands at just over 102,000 words long, with each stage script running from 46,000 to 98,000 words in length. This is one of the two most advanced, complex, powerful and life changing subliminals in the entire world.

Out of AM6 description.
Wow - a 400-page book of words - I can visualise Shannon getting a tired tongue if he said them all at once, he he.
Yeah, just think about it. According to wikipedia, a novel is considered 40,000 words or more. Each script revision has Shannon reading a novel worth of text just to verify that it is correct. No wonder he can't remember exactly what is in each script.
(02-21-2014, 07:50 AM)Clansy Wrote: [ -> ]This is the long awaited, long anticipated Version 6.0 of the Alpha Male Subliminal Training set: the pinnacle of subliminal alpha male training, the best of it’s kind, and by far the most advanced, powerful, effective, successful and life changing alpha male training you can find. The Master Key Script for Version 6.0 stands at just over 102,000 words long, with each stage script running from 46,000 to 98,000 words in length. This is one of the two most advanced, complex, powerful and life changing subliminals in the entire world.

Out of AM6 description.

No one has even got to stage 4 of AM6 and you're giving it rave reviews. Lets see if it's actually better then AM5 out on the field. Even though I'm sure Shannon worked on it tiredlessly, you never know what the actual outcomes are until you finish the program.
Clansy isn't reviewing AM6 hes just copied and pasted what it says on the AM6 description page.

So far I haven't noticed much from AM6 (moving onto stage 3 tomorrow) but I am not going to make my final judgment of it until the final stage is complete. we will see.
(03-02-2014, 11:06 AM)InTheZone Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, just think about it. According to wikipedia, a novel is considered 40,000 words or more. Each script revision has Shannon reading a novel worth of text just to verify that it is correct. No wonder he can't remember exactly what is in each script.

Having written some books, I can tell you that a typical 300 page 6" x 9" paperback book is usually about 50k words. Novels are usually smaller format and thicker, and they usually run 50k to 150k words, with most published novels running about 80k.

The scripts for a number of these programs are therefore literally novel length, and yes, that is why I cannot remember exactly what is in each one after I finish it.
(03-03-2014, 02:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2014, 11:06 AM)InTheZone Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, just think about it. According to wikipedia, a novel is considered 40,000 words or more. Each script revision has Shannon reading a novel worth of text just to verify that it is correct. No wonder he can't remember exactly what is in each script.

Having written some books, I can tell you that a typical 300 page 6" x 9" paperback book is usually about 50k words. Novels are usually smaller format and thicker, and they usually run 50k to 150k words, with most published novels running about 80k.

The scripts for a number of these programs are therefore literally novel length, and yes, that is why I cannot remember exactly what is in each one after I finish it.

I can't believe you manage to create novel length subliminals an have parts of tht "novel" affect us instantly or very fast. That's cool.
I assure you, it requires extraordinary scripting and build methods to accomplish that. :-)
(03-04-2014, 11:17 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I assure you, it requires extraordinary scripting and build methods to accomplish that. :-)

Impressive ! I can't even imagine it.
More proof to do one sub at a time, in accordance with the recommendations Shannon gives.