Subliminal Talk

Full Version: I want to fly. Law of Attraction brought this to me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.wolfcreekarts.com/Merkaba_Med...hnique.htm

I don't know what you guys think but I've become quite spiritual over the past couple of months... and this was brought to me back in the beginning of June and I have yet to start this meditation. I have read some comments on it on other forums and other people's experiences and I wonder if any of you have had experiences with this..

I wanted to physically fly and I was just so open minded about it enough at the time that this came to my attention. When I get around to it I plan to physically fly in and out of dimensions to see all of our different forms of living. :O
(09-15-2010, 04:27 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.wolfcreekarts.com/Merkaba_Med...hnique.htm

I don't know what you guys think but I've become quite spiritual over the past couple of months... and this was brought to me back in the beginning of June and I have yet to start this meditation. I have read some comments on it on other forums and other people's experiences and I wonder if any of you have had experiences with this..

I wanted to physically fly and I was just so open minded about it enough at the time that this came to my attention. When I get around to it I plan to physically fly in and out of dimensions to see all of our different forms of living. :O

I have done this in lucid dreaming once. Quite an experience. Nowadays, lucid dreams seem to last a very limited time before I wake up. I never reach my end objectives.

one thing for shure man is that YOU MUST BE CAREFUL...LEARN how to use fire first before starting one,metaphorically speaking.
Yes, I understand Ncbeareatingman. (cool name lol)

I have been doing some stretches for several months and yoga excercises for the last week. I will begin shortly with some beginner meditations and I'll be ready by january to start the merkaba meditation.
I have thought of this idea too. I bet it's possible, but it would probably take years.
Only if you let it. I bet with enough persistance and discipline it can be achieved within half a year... maybe not full control but reaching the higher self.. christ consciousness def. takes years though.