Subliminal Talk

Full Version: LTU 3.1 question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm really interested in LTU, however I've heard about version 3.1 coming out. What's the improvements? are you implementing your new technologies Shannon? Should I wait for 3.1? Really need a ball park on the release of this!
It is just a minor update on the program. I would just grab 3.0 and start with that then upgrade to 3.1 when it is released. It will be a free upgrade for those who purchased 3.0.
InTheZone is right. It's a very minor upgrade. There was a missing "to" in one statement, so I fixed that and went through the entire script with a fine tooth comb and made a few other adjustments and minor optimizations and improvements. It's uploading right now and will be available soon, and for those who have purchased 3.0 the upgrade is free.

At some point in the future, I may upgrade it to Version 4 with new technologies etc., but for right now I have to finish upgrading 3G programs.
LTU V4.0 with new technologies will be an instant grab for me! Especially if discount is available for V3.0 user Wink
(02-20-2014, 04:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]InTheZone is right. It's a very minor upgrade. There was a missing "to" in one statement, so I fixed that and went through the entire script with a fine tooth comb and made a few other adjustments and minor optimizations and improvements. It's uploading right now and will be available soon, and for those who have purchased 3.0 the upgrade is free.

At some point in the future, I may upgrade it to Version 4 with new technologies etc., but for right now I have to finish upgrading 3G programs.

Shannon when LTU 3.1 is up, do we just send an email through the store with proof that we paid of LTU 3.0 to get the new version for free?
(02-20-2014, 04:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]InTheZone is right. It's a very minor upgrade. There was a missing "to" in one statement, so I fixed that and went through the entire script with a fine tooth comb and made a few other adjustments and minor optimizations and improvements. It's uploading right now and will be available soon, and for those who have purchased 3.0 the upgrade is free.

out of interest, what kind of improvements? Any new areas which it deals with?

cheers
When will LTU V3.1 uploaded? V3.0 is good, but I want more! Improvement.
Yeah still no sign of 3.1
(02-23-2014, 06:28 AM)acmar Wrote: [ -> ]

out of interest, what kind of improvements? Any new areas which it deals with?

cheers

Some of the improvements include better word ordering in a few cases and some more consistent use of optimization. Nothing major, and no new areas. It's a minor upgrade, to fix a missing word.
(02-26-2014, 04:37 AM)Edo Wrote: [ -> ]When will LTU V3.1 uploaded? V3.0 is good, but I want more! Improvement.

You'll have to wait for Version 4.0 then, and I have no plans to make it anytime soon. There are too many things to do, and V. 3.0/3.1 is already plenty capable.
Have you released 3.1?
I've contacted Andrew about getting Version 3.1 up.
(02-27-2014, 06:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I've contacted Andrew about getting Version 3.1 up.

Andrew is real busy looks like. If you need someone to manage the site, I'll gladly do it.
It's got to do with both of us being really busy, distracted and having some challenges with computers, etc. I'm going to be the one putting it up, and that's theoretically going to happen for the most part today - I have to upload it to the back end servers. But first I have to reconstitute my upload software.
Pages: 1 2