Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Symptoms of resistance to a sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I read alot of posts about people feeling resistance to the subliminals. Can someone elaborate on how they felt this resistance.

For stage 2 of AMS I feel on some days like giving up or when things dont work out part of me tells me that theres something wrong with me and I should give up what ever I am pursueing the other half says no don't be persistent.

Some days I am scared like the day I stood up to my co worker I felt like trembling but I managed to fight the fear inside me and tell him what I thought rather then remaining silent.
I dont see much (positive) results neither (Day 12, stage 2) but I dont really see the point in giving up.
Maybe you expected to have more results more quickly. Maybe you should just observe and lower your expectations on a day to day basis.
However, like you I would be interested to understand a real explanation of resistance, I mean not a ready-to-go answer for people failure with subs.
(02-18-2014, 09:58 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I read alot of posts about people feeling resistance to the subliminals. Can someone elaborate on how they felt this resistance.

For stage 2 of AMS I feel on some days like giving up or when things dont work out part of me tells me that theres something wrong with me and I should give up what ever I am pursueing the other half says no don't be persistent.

Some days I am scared like the day I stood up to my co worker I felt like trembling but I managed to fight the fear inside me and tell him what I thought rather then remaining silent.

i feel you, bruv.

and i *think* that at times because i do NOT see big changes, but i know if i plow through, it will all smoothen out in the end.

but of course, since you are with you everyday, you do not get to see the changes you made.

sometimes i doubt AM6 Stage 2 is working, but i a sure it is.

volcanoes are brewing under before they spew lava out.

same goes for earthquakes -- tremors happen before we even feel them.

so i kinda think of it that way.
Shannon describes this @ length here...

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Releas...ce#pid5935
Resistance is a form of proof that it's working. Otherwise there would be nothing to resist. Solution: keep going.
Thor: I didn't really notice anything big until around Stage 4. Then at the end of Stage 6, I looked back and realized how profoundly my life had been changed. It's crazy. You'll do stuff totally out of character and not even realize it.