Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Difference between TLAM & BAMM?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I am interested in these products but the TLAM sub is more within my reach at the moment. My goal is to make money as fast as possible through a location independent business.

From what I understand both of these products aim at making the user a millionaire (or multi-millionaire when it comes to BAMM) so, what are the major and minor differences between the two?

Thanks!
(02-18-2014, 03:44 AM)CalciumRish Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

I am interested in these products but the TLAM sub is more within my reach at the moment. My goal is to make money as fast as possible through a location independent business.

From what I understand both of these products aim at making the user a millionaire (or multi-millionaire when it comes to BAMM) so, what are the major and minor differences between the two?

Thanks!

The entire script for TLAM is in BAMM. There is an application process to even get the right to purchase BAMM so I would start with TLAM. Also, you might want to consider BASE (Become a Successful Entrepreneur). Shannon has talked about upgrading that program into a six stage 5g after he completes upgrading all the other 3g programs to 4g.
InTheZone,

Thanks for the reply. I did look at the application process for BAMM. To be honest it made me a little uncomfortable as there were questions related to participation on this forum. I am very private person, I don't even have a facebook account. Before this I have posted only on a couple of forums which I stopped doing after a few months.

So my question is, do I need to maintain a public journal and regularly participate in this forum to be eligible for BAMM?

I did have a look at the successful entrepreneur subliminal. However, I think that TLAM would be more appropriate for me as I might go into stock trading which does not really qualify as a business.

I have been using the ASC program for a couple of nights now and the results have literally blown my mind. I am walking chest out, not concerned about what others think of me, have started taking action and completing tasks that I have slacking off at for a while. I can't believe that this stuff can be so effective in such a short period of time. The results are what made me join the forum.

A little background

I would say that I was fairly successful as far as a career was concerned. I went to good schools and was on my way to a six figure job. But then shit hit the fan,I had some serious health problems (in my mid 20s!) and the economy collapsed, I had to go back to living with my parents. All these events broke me. My motivation, confidence etc went down the drain .

My life has been in the crapper ever since in all three areas: money, women and health. I pulled my socks up about 1 year ago and have made some major improvements at least in the area of health. After a period of 5 months I plan to move on and would need to have a steady income of at least $5000 per month to do so.

Now, I can take three different courses as far as the subs are concerned..

1. Finish the 32 days period of ASC followed by 32 days of US and then finally TLAM.

2. Stop ASC right away (or finish it?) and start TLAM.

3. Finish 32 days of ASC and then do AM6 (or start AM6 right away). This is assuming that the AM6 sub will also help me with making money(?) but I would also have to dish out $500.

Which option do you (and others on the forum, especially Shannon) recommend?

EDIT: One more question, can your programs be used in tandem with Hemi-Sync programs? i.e. first listen to hemi-sync before going to sleep and then play the ultrasonic track on loop throughout the night.
I don't know what criteria they use to determine if someone is a good candidate for BAMM so I will leave that for someone else.

I can speak about stock trading a little however. A year ago I started stock trading trying to learn the ropes and see if I can manage my own retirement account. I can tell you that my run through of AM5 really helped me with trading. Half of trading is controlling your emotions. Things are never as good as they seem or as bad as they seem. The other half is understanding technical data. If you really want to stock trade, I would recommend that you find a mentor who is already successful and let them teach you the ropes. Learn a system and paper trade to test it out.

Honestly, I don't think you can really make a bad choice with what you have presented as options. If you want to focus on making money then run TLAM for 96 days. If you want to improve your life in general then run AM6. Alpha Male will help you with trading so if that is what you really want to do then do it. I can also suggest MLS for trading. Learning how to read candlesticks charts and being able to recall information about a company at a moment's notice are extremely useful as well.
(02-19-2014, 07:45 AM)InTheZone Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what criteria they use to determine if someone is a good candidate for BAMM so I will leave that for someone else.

I can speak about stock trading a little however. A year ago I started stock trading trying to learn the ropes and see if I can manage my own retirement account. I can tell you that my run through of AM5 really helped me with trading. Half of trading is controlling your emotions. Things are never as good as they seem or as bad as they seem. The other half is understanding technical data. If you really want to stock trade, I would recommend that you find a mentor who is already successful and let them teach you the ropes. Learn a system and paper trade to test it out.

Honestly, I don't think you can really make a bad choice with what you have presented as options. If you want to focus on making money then run TLAM for 96 days. If you want to improve your life in general then run AM6. Alpha Male will help you with trading so if that is what you really want to do then do it. I can also suggest MLS for trading. Learning how to read candlesticks charts and being able to recall information about a company at a moment's notice are extremely useful as well.

really good suggestions mate . I am into LTU now then I will use MLS for 6 months along with maximize your memory then alpha man 6 3 runs and then BAMM . Hope it's a good idea for me .
InTheZone,

It's good to hear from someone who is actually out there trading and making money. I did a lot of thinking yesterday and I kept coming to the conclusion that the AM6 sub is the next best step. You and others have confirmed the decision.

AM6 will also help me deal with the guilt, shame and fear issues which I believe were the reasons for the fuck up that I created some years ago.

So, all in all I believe that it will help me with my money situation as well.

-------

Larry,

I don't like to be private because I am concerned about what others think of me (or at least that is what I tell myself) but because of all the drama. That for me was the main reason for the deletion of the FB page. But maybe it's what you are saying, I don't know.

----------

As for the ASC update. Yesterday, I dealt with some childhood traumas and I feel very very tired today. I had a sort a fever like situation last night and I slept wearing layers of clothing even though it was only around 15 degrees outside. I checked my temperature in the morning but it was normal.

The first two days were extreme king kong on steroids rage coupled with shit loads of confidence and now it's just exhaustion.
We use the posts you made in the application process to get a better sense of what you are like and who you are so that we can make a better assessment of if BAMM2 is right for you or not.